Lazersteve's Guide to the Forum: Rough Draft Part 1

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I can change that... If a word is repeated many times, like «melted», it will omit it to avoid too much search results.

I did not see any function to disable this...

I tried using the links and still had to type in the search word. I also recieve a to common of a word message.

Cheers,

Frank

Frank,

When I get some time I'm going to rebuild the code behind this post to use google to properly search the forum. All the links broke when we switched to phpBB version 3, sorry.

Steve

The wrist is still very sore, but getting better everyday.

Doc gave me two more weeks at home and started me on physical therapy.

I fixed the gold filled search, sorry about the screw up, I'm working with my wrong hand.

Steve

Hi steve well as a beginner with tears in the jewelry business I find your concept very usefull because I know the value of precious metals and see the future in them I am very limited in my knowledge of how to get raw materials for recycling like where to get the fingers and best scrap and I am starting to learn about refining techniques so I need a precise direction that can guide me through the process a suggestion for your listing would be how much gold can be recovered from let's say a pound of high grade fingers no one seems to want to talk about that I will be following closely thank you steve

Steve, I just want to add another HUGE "Thank You" to the long list before me. You have really paved the way and cleared up a lot of
questions I've had since undertaking this adventure merely a month or so ago.

Again, Thank You Sir.
Paul.

Back