looking for a refinery to sell to

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicegallery

Hi everyone. Im from the Hershey PA area . Looking for a gold/silver buyer in the south VA or Carolinas . Want to make a warm weekend out of the cash in. I tried 123precious metals but they didn't want to buy refined metals. Any info would be greatly appreciated !!

Hi everyone. Im from the Hershey PA area . Looking for a gold/silver buyer in the south VA or Carolinas . Want to make a warm weekend out of the cash in. I tried 123precious metals but they didn't want to buy refined metals. Any info would be greatly appreciated !!
You might get more answers by giving more information about what it came from and how it was refined and so on.

Since the question has been ask, I am looking for a company in the Tennessee area that buys gold.

The gold has been refined from computers and gold filled items.

Not really interested selling to a pawn shop.

If anyone has information please just let me know. Thank You and Be Safe.

You might get more answers by giving more information about what it came from and how it was refined and so on.
the material has been refined from various sources: electronics, gold filled, scrap jewelry. Refined using the basic procedures i.e. inquarting-aqua regis-smb

Since the question has been ask, I am looking for a company in the Tennessee area that buys gold.

The gold has been refined from computers and gold filled items.

Not really interested selling to a pawn shop.

If anyone has information please just let me know. Thank You and Be Safe.
Tennessee would work for me also !!!!!

Southern Precious Metals Exchange in Chattanooga,Tn. Talk to Bruce if he is available. I am not sure how he works with silver, but I have been selling him gold for several years now.

Edit for correct name.

Last edited:
You can also list it here in the For Sale section. Provide some pictures and you might just get some offers.

Members here know what they're buying, so the offers will usually be a little under market value, but that is offset by the fact that there are no fees to pay like on eBay.

Dave

Well i am in the York,PA area and that is approximately a 30 minute drive from Hershey. I am not from VA or the Carolinas but I would like to see your material and possibly purchase it if we can make a reasonable deal. I won’t beat you up like a pawn broker but if you can work in the 85-90% of spot range we can probably do great things together.

In case anyone is wondering, Went to Elemental in Raleigh NC, Everything went exactly as it should, weights and purity just as i expected, Brandon was great guy to deal with, fast payout. No complaints at all, will definitely go back.

can you send me a picture? I buy millions a year [email protected] i pay 90% of the fine gold, more if-it tests pure and is hallmarked properly

can you send me a picture? I buy millions a year [email protected] i pay 90% of the fine gold, more if-it tests pure and is hallmarked properly
I looked your page, and I will say an friendly advice - no disrespect or anything, really :)

But I do not think you are only one in the US to use XRF or ICP to determine the composition of the material. Even the top notch instruments - if you do have them, many other people will have them also. That may be a bit misleading to your potential customers, who know the business and want to get a good deal.
Just saying :)

Hello, my name is Mike owner of Industrial Precious Metals LLC in Meriden, CT. www.industrialpreciousmetals.com

I'm soon officially starting to accept gold for refining or sell to. I offer 98.5% of spot for any gold condition. We have fire assay and XRF equipment on site to determine what you have. With every transaction a XRF is provided of the gold and other base metals.

Let me know

Attachments

• IPM-Logo.jpg
    IPM-Logo.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 0
Anybody in (Southern) New Mexico or S. Arizona who wants to refine my stuff? 150 lbs smelter copper (mixed metals), and everything else is a well-sorted few kgs of older ceramic capacitors, chips, lots of slimes. I have read Hoke's book and will continue to re-read and research, but money is tight and I will not create 'waste,' have been feeling this production out of reach for this cold garage.

Hello, my name is Mike owner of Industrial Precious Metals LLC in Meriden, CT. www.industrialpreciousmetals.com

I'm soon officially starting to accept gold for refining or sell to. I offer 98.5% of spot for any gold condition. We have fire assay and XRF equipment on site to determine what you have. With every transaction a XRF is provided of the gold and other base metals.

Let me know
Hello hope all is well! Does that include ore? If not any recommendations on who might? Thanks

Hello hope all is well! Does that include ore? If not any recommendations on who might? Thanks

Hi eshane211, for the ore it depends on the receiving composition and precious metals concentration. We can possibly manage something small or highly concentrated. It also depends on what we are extracting. We are still expanding where within a year we can receive that in FIBC or smaller containers.

Please provide some pictures and what we are looking at if you like.

Back