looking for documentation

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlog Renim

Hi all..

as i am in the process of stripping some graphic card.. i have take all pins and took strip of finger on each..

so so far i have cards with only these (see the picture) as i am french (and i dont even know the name of these in french so imagine in english lolol)

Do some one have a link or a pdf something about them.. do they have a valu ?

I open cople of one.. and there is some litle square inside (see in the bag on the pic).. and some look like the have some dust inside ???

I look over ebay for the big one (with the number on it) and some are sell like 6 to 18 $ a piece.. what i find out.. the bigger they are (or older) they seem to get value.. so is it because they are hard to get or cause theres something good in it ??

So yeah if some one have good info i would apreciate ( and give me the name of these LOOLOOLOLOLO)

sam2083.jpg

You have a wide variety of integrated circuits, they may or may not contain precious metals, I do not think you are going to find data on the precious metals they contain, the only way would be to process them and see, unless you done batch assay of one particular type (not a mixed batch would you be able to tell what values that type held, if you done them in mixed batches you could get an idea of what values that batch contained but every succeeding batch would contain different results.

Your search of their sale value you found may be for use or reuse in electronic circuits not for the scrap metal they contain

lino1406, thats not entirely accurate. there are many types of IC packages that contain gold with no visible markings or symbols to indicate PM content. ive twisted off enough tops to know for sure if they had gold or not. i process the IC's that doesnt have gold wires anyway because they still contain silver and palladium.

Dlog Renim said:
Hi all..

as i am in the process of stripping some graphic card.. i have take all pins and took strip of finger on each..

so so far i have cards with only these (see the picture) as i am french (and i dont even know the name of these in french so imagine in english lolol)

Do some one have a link or a pdf something about them.. do they have a valu ?

I open cople of one.. and there is some litle square inside (see in the bag on the pic).. and some look like the have some dust inside ???

I look over ebay for the big one (with the number on it) and some are sell like 6 to 18 $ a piece.. what i find out.. the bigger they are (or older) they seem to get value.. so is it because they are hard to get or cause theres something good in it ??

So yeah if some one have good info i would apreciate ( and give me the name of these LOOLOOLOLOLO)

sam2083.jpg

Base upon what I've seen inside other Rockwell chips I'd say that third chip from the left will almost certainly have visible gold inside. Especially if it came from a modem board. Rockwell uses an unusual design for some of their flat-packs, with what amounts to sort of a mini circuit board inside the chip package. The other chips are less likely to contain PM's but always worth checking.

macfixer01

Latest posts

Back