Looking for E-waste buyer

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayham Hafez

Am looking for E-waste buyer in Europe that buy depopulated circuit boards and different types of electrical circuit boards

Hello!
I Am currently employed at largest local weee buyer and we buy various types of e-waste and pcb. We are located in Riga, Latvia (Baltic states, Europe) but routinely recieve truckloads from all over EU. There is some material we are end refiner for - Cu, Sn, etc. (Our parent company is bronze production manufacturer) but for PM bearing waste we are mostly semi-processor, still as far as I have looked our prices are very fair compared to competition.

I have already sent you a PM with link to the site, but I'd love to share it (name, link, prices, details of what ar buy) publicly if moderators don't mind?

Also, Ayham, I'd love to see some pictures and hear how much of what do you have - then I can quote price, here or in private, whatever you feel most comfortable with?

1)depopulated circuit boards- you'd have to specify what has been removed, whats left. For example we regularly buy production waste empty pcb cuttings (laminate) prices vary from 300-800 €/t, depending on situation

Last edited:
Back