Looking for some info.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz72

Hi there I have been looking for info on reverse electroplating and I have found lots just by reading different articles here, I am very new at this in fact I have never refined any gold yet (very much a newbie) but I have done allot of research, I am wanting to start with reverse electroplating as I have about 700 grams of gold plated jewelry and think that it might be a good spot to start before moving on to refining 10k, 12k, 14k, 18k so here are a couple of questions that I have.

what is the best anode to use for reverse electroplating some say lead others use stainless steel (which would be the best)??

I have also read allot of articles that keep referring to a website that lazersteve has where I can buy all sorts of material in all the articles that mention this no one ever says what the website is, if someone can tell me the website that would be great.

also if someone thinks that I should start off with something better to refine my scrap then please let me know so I don't waste my dollars and scrap.

Thanks in advanced to everyone that replies 8) :lol:
Grizz72

Latest posts

Back