• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy gold scrap jewelry in Quebec city

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBAU

Hi,

I'm looking to buy gold jewelry in the Quebec city area. If your are interested, let me know. With a gold market price of 1oz Troy of 2534.24$CAD,I would pay for at least 150 gr of jewels:

10k= 31.25$/gr
14k= 44.00$/gr
18k= 57.25$/gr
22k= 70.00$/gr

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy gold jewelry in the Quebec city area. If your are interested, let me know. With a gold market price of 1oz Troy of 2534.24$CAD,I would pay for at least 150 gr of jewels:

10k= 31.25$/gr
14k= 44.00$/gr
18k= 57.25$/gr
22k= 70.00$/gr
your pricing ranges from 7.9% for 10k to 6.2% for 22k.
you are paying more than most "we buy gold" walk in stores but I don't think you will find a lot of takers here.

Ok thanks for your response. Do you know any places or people in my area that would be interested? I have contacts in the jewelry business who would be able to resell the gold jewelry, but it is hard for me to source gold jewelry on a regular basis.

Yeah, I've just tried facebook marketplace since yesterday, I'll see what it does... Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
Back