mad! the worlds gone green!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokey012104 said:
I am new to the whole game. A guy I worked with for a while said he was using aqua regia when he started. How do I make it?

A good starting point, aside from Hoke as Harold suggested, is to following the the Guided Tour Link below. The posts there will help you learn the fundamental formulas and such.

Welcome to the forum,

Steve

bid_slayer88 said:
I went to home depot to day to find all theses chemicals cement cleaner stump remover. some sorta nitrate based chemical i.e fertilizer NOTHING !!!! Every thing is green this and green that or we stopped carrying that . The closes to dangerous chemical in the store I found was sodium hydroxide and I belive its not any help to me. The WHOLE internet said I could find this stuff there perhaps the posts are little out dated? haaa well there always the over priced internet. :|
Here in canada Muriatic acid $4.95 900ml $8.99 4 liter (about a gallon) in the paint section - Canadian Tire store

it is a terrible thing, we may find other way to solve thie problem. Link removed : automated advertising.-- Lazersteve

joem said:
bid_slayer88 said:
I went to home depot to day to find all theses chemicals cement cleaner stump remover. some sorta nitrate based chemical i.e fertilizer NOTHING !!!! Every thing is green this and green that or we stopped carrying that . The closes to dangerous chemical in the store I found was sodium hydroxide and I belive its not any help to me. The WHOLE internet said I could find this stuff there perhaps the posts are little out dated? haaa well there always the over priced internet. :|
Here in canada Muriatic acid $4.95 900ml $8.99 4 liter (about a gallon) in the paint section - Canadian Tire store

You will find muriatic at Ace Hardware or True Value; the independently-owned hardware stores. NOT Home Depot or Lowes.

zoneding said:
it is a terrible thing, we may find other way to solve thie problem.Link removed : automated advertising.

Where have all these ads come from lately?

Looks like our human check software needs to be updated, maybe just change the words required to get in.

Steve

I'm all for closing off public access, for a variety of reasons, spam being one of (but not the most) menacing of them.

I think if you want to read/post here then you should sign up for an account, which is free and easy.

Let's keep out the riffraff.

Chumbawamba said:
I'm all for closing off public access, for a variety of reasons, spam being one of (but not the most) menacing of them.

I think if you want to read/post here then you should sign up for an account, which is free and easy.

Let's keep out the riffraff.
I have moderated on the Chaski site since 2002. It used to be open to all-----the administrator thought it best that all have a say. It eventually became a full time job deleting spam. Registration is now required in order to post. The same administrator screens all applicants. Spam is virtually non-existent at this point, but we also make it well known that anyone spamming will be immediately banned from the board.

History has proven that you must set rigid standards and enforce them if you intend to keep the monkeys from running the zoo.

Harold

Latest posts

Back