Magnetics and non magnetics

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While you have never shared with the forum your intentions, your questions seem to represent a wide array of materials to process.

I do not know the difficulty of obtaining chemicals in Lybia but the best way, if you are versed in handling cyanide and recovering the values from the solution, and......... handling the waste, is a simple cyanide strip.
I'm trying to be an E-waste comm
While you have never shared with the forum your intentions, your questions seem to represent a wide array of materials to process.

I do not know the difficulty of obtaining chemicals in Lybia but the best way, if you are versed in handling cyanide and recovering the values from the solution, and......... handling the waste, is a simple cyanide strip.

I just got a large quantity of telecom scrap equipment, and dismantling them since few months ago so I got different types of E-waste.

Cyanide is available but I don't trust it with refining E-waste, it needs a lot of experience to make sure all gold is obtained. You can say that I have bad experience with it.

I prefer using acids like HCl, Nitric, sulphuric etc.. I always try to make different methods when recovering E-waste to reach to the optimum recovery rate with hydrometallurgy processes

I'm a bit far from using electrolysis or pyrometallurgy processes, my plan is to have full skills in hydrometallurgy before start using other methods.

Back