Moderator curated thread searches

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
This thread has been updated, the new thread can be found here

I think that all of our members can agree that while the search function can help lead you to valuable information that you are looking for, it can also lead to a lot of reading that takes you nowhere. That is because there are so many threads here and some are great and some not so great.

This is a subject I posted about a few weeks back when the idea was being worked on and now we have tuned it to a point where all you need to do is click on a keyword below and it will take you to a search for that keyword.

We are still looking for new threads and topics and would appreciate member feedback. If you think of a topic you would like to search please PM either me (4metals) Frugalrefiner, or Yggdrasil and we can add a new topic or review and add threads to an existing topic. If you are suggesting a new topic, try to include searches you have done to point us to some suggestions of good threads.

I realize now that this is a limited list, but with co-operation of our members the list will grow and become even more useful.

Building a fume scrubber
Building a hood
Cementation
Gas Melt Furnace
Inquarting
Poor Mans Nitric
Small Silver Cell
Stannous Chloride

Last edited:
Silver cell construction and maintenance. Seems no one wants to read more than one or two threads.

Thanks ,
I find my self sometimes going down rabbit holes reading post/ threads , ( no complaints here)
There is plenty on that list for me to read . Scubber and fume hood are on schedule for this summer .

The moderators have their hands full at times, so if you have posts that were particularly useful to you add a link here so they can find it. It will speed things along much quicker and maybe help more people solve their problems quicker as well.

Latest posts

Back