More idle discussions..

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadiesop

Here's the second thread. Big Brother who? Stealing info?

I believe it was The King of Pop who said "I was talking with the man in the mirror and I was asking him to change his ways"

dude get some sleep.

How many laps that make me.
You have got to be tired because i have been running thru your head all night. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You've been running through my head all night because that's how long it takes an idiot to make it through there.

How many laps that make me.

case closed.

You just keep repeating yourself, SAY SOMETHING!!! (running laps, kitty kitty, hampsters)

hahaha

Don't make me tear apart your grammar. In this thread alone you :

Gentle Man
Their <= They're

My typing may not be perfect at times but you just mangle the English language on a regular basis.

And to top it off, you're TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO TELL YOU HOW BUILD A REFINERY FOR YOU!!!!!

Don't bullshit me on this one. Reread your post. Kitty Kitty needs a refinery!!! Meow.

aflacglobal said:
We got a shippment of dore bars coming tomorrow.

Wow what are you gonna do to em" melt them are they from Africa? I watched a show and it showed the Dore bars being flown from the mine to a Smelter then into a vault. Opps just saw the date you have slept since then still remeber where you left them I could help you find them if need be......lol. I bet you have gotten a ton of them in since April.

It's An inside joke. Dore boy put his eye out.
But yes dore or dust. I move it around. Not physically though. lol
Not quite yet.

Aflac

to all and sundry - I -didn't really know where to put this, but here goes and if you don't like it, remember this: as with a lot of others, I was sent a misrepresentation of our art. I sent for a copy of the tome miners secrets and received for a substantial sum, knowledge that is hardly a secret, but has been known for centuries. To copy others hard earned information and then print it under another guise is really not very nice. Ok, I was the sucker here because I thought with all the postings about the author there should be something there. Oh well, live and learn. Smeter

Back