Muriatic Acid at Home Depot

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK we went from Hydrochloric acid with the molecular formula (HCl) Historically called muriatic acid,
To Sulfuric acid with the molecular formula (H2SO4).
Then back to Hydrochloric acid (HCl) Historically called muriatic acid,
Theses post can be confusing.

Todd

MEANIE said:
OK we went from Hydrochloric acid with the molecular formula (HCl) Historically called muriatic acid,
To Sulfuric acid with the molecular formula (H2SO4).
Then back to Hydrochloric acid (HCl) Historically called muriatic acid,
Theses post can be confusing.

Todd

Especially when "near Attic acid" is slid in there. 1 bottle of Muratic acid, HCL, is anywhere from $5.-$9.USD depending on where you buy it. A pool place sold me some when I wasn't thinking of it @ $9.+

The "Green/friendly" jug of HCL as inhibitors to control fumming. Which probably inhibits functions that we need and adds more problems so be careful to read the label before buying.

B.S.
Never substitute ingredients when cooking anything... Never a good result.

Sorry about the near attic thing was using my phone to post and it trys to correct things for me that don't need it any way I'm in Ca. And the Home Depot and Lowes only have 15 percent in there swimming pool departments and have to sell two 1 gallon jugs at a time they are $11 plus tax but if you go to Leslie Pool Supply they have 31.45 percent they also have to sell two 1 gallon jugs at a time and it is 14 dollars after tax if anyone is looking for stronger stuff or nitric acid you can get from Lab pro in Sunnyvale Ca.it is kind of spendy but you can walk right in and buy it from there will call

Latest posts

Back