My First Official Gold Bar

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking little bar. I agree with Golddigger. The weight of little bars is remarkable. The first time I handed one to my youngest grandson, he said "That's heavy!".

Dave

Silver too? That's pretty sweet. Haha- dead on, 0/0 thousandths. I can't wait to have a couple nice buttons to show off. What type of material do you refine? I have accumulated a few bins & canisters of goodies from circuit boards & I'm in the early stages of processing some of the materials. If I have correctly counted my chickens before they hatch, I should be sitting on nearly 2ozt of unrecovered gold. I'm anticipating some silver and possibly palladium too.

Great Job!
mike

Silver too? That's pretty sweet. Haha- dead on, 0/0 thousandths. I can't wait to have a couple nice buttons to show off. What type of material do you refine? I have accumulated a few bins & canisters of goodies from circuit boards & I'm in the early stages of processing some of the materials. If I have correctly counted my chickens before they hatch, I should be sitting on nearly 2ozt of unrecovered gold. I'm anticipating some silver and possibly palladium too.

Great Job!
mike
i only use Karat jewelry and sterling silver

Back