My introduction

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lrac Snnam

Hello my name is Carl I'm a very new beginner at this. I have read hundreds of threads watched hundred of hours of videos and I was just experimenting with fold refining and recovery from the scrap gold filled jewelry I have accumulated. I'm by no means even an amateur lol I already have made a huge mess with my gold I had and I'm probably not even going to be able to recover the gold that I was experimenting with . I started off with 420 grams of 1/20 12k gold filled and now I'm not looking like I'll be able to get any out now that I have made multiple mistakes already lol

Hello my name is Carl I'm a very new beginner at this. I have read hundreds of threads watched hundred of hours of videos and I was just experimenting with fold refining and recovery from the scrap gold filled jewelry I have accumulated. I'm by no means even an amateur lol I already have made a huge mess with my gold I had and I'm probably not even going to be able to recover the gold that I was experimenting with . I started off with 420 grams of 1/20 12k gold filled and now I'm not looking like I'll be able to get any out now that I have made multiple mistakes already lol
The Gold is not lost until you throw it away.
Read the reply to your initial post.

Latest posts

Back