• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEED A BUYER IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty80

Hello forum participants. I need an immediate serious buyer. I have quite a bit of cold on a Ford 20 4K 212 g some of that is interested please let me know immediately I am ready to negotiate immediately if anyone has any contacts in the Riverside area in California? I’d love to meet with them, I need the money so they’re gonna get a really great deal if anyone has any ideas how to expedite this, please let me know I need it today. I hope that doesn’t violate any forum regulations and rules. I met up with them then I’m ready to quit. I just don’t know what to do For quitters, never Win and winners never quit. Best wishes in regards to all. May the Force be with you.

Andu? Hi and how do you do? It’s a pleasure..I can show pics, but it’s supposedly from a while ago, it’s stunning to look at, but idk I need immediate cash, how should I proceed? Andu, let me show you, if u want to see for yourself, please. I’ve never seen another like this, but I am a newbie, so go gently.

Dear Kitty80, perhaps a little more cleavage will get you what you want. Unless you are over 30 years of age. Pictures and a little bit more of a description of what you are selling, and some sentences composed a bit more intelligently, would really be helpful. If you have something of value, and need cash quick, it is hard to beat the pawn shop down the street. Most members here are a bit too savvy to do business like you are proposing. Best of luck.

Hello Goldenshark:
I am humbled by your directive and only look to learn, I only have so much cleavage and I hardly imagine being able to negotiate anything from that angle. If you’d like to teach. Me about cleavage, do tell.

Hello Goldenshark:
I am humbled by your directive and only look to learn, I only have so much cleavage and I hardly imagine being able to negotiate anything from that angle. If you’d like to teach. Me about cleavage, do tell.
How much do you seek for the boards? Are there just the 2 pieces?

Andu? Hi and how do you do? It’s a pleasure..I can show pics, but it’s supposedly from a while ago, it’s stunning to look at, but idk I need immediate cash, how should I proceed? Andu, let me show you, if u want to see for yourself, please. I’ve never seen another like this, but I am a newbie, so go gently.
Think about what you would need to catch your interest for the product.
Picture, enough information and so on.
So now you can tick off part one, but we still don’t know how many kgs/Tonnes you have or if it is only these two.
Sadly, their Gold content is much less than one tends to believe.

Are there just the 2 pieces?
I believe that is two pictures of "the same" board - 1 pic of front of board & 1 pic of back of board

Kitty80 - if that is all you have to sell is the one board you have a board that is only worth about $1 to maybe $2

the gold you see on that board is not solid gold but gold plating on copper & is very thin gold plating at that

it takes LOTS of boards like that one to get enough gold to be of any real value

Kurt

Most of the gold from that board was in the components previously removed. In its current state, $1. Maybe $1.50 on a good day.

The gold you see is flash plating. Thinnest possible. Likely only a few atoms thick. It’s only purpose is to protect the copper layer beneath from oxidation.

Time for more coffee.

Presentation 1

I also have a handful of ENIG plated boards that are similar and found they are not worth processing...at least at todays gold spot price. So for now I just have them stored away somewhere in my shop. Maybe one day some new tech will be discovered that will make them worth the time.

Found Wiki:
"Electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG or ENi/IAu), also known as immersion gold (Au), chemical Ni/Au or soft gold, is a metal plating process used in the manufacture of printed circuit boards (PCBs), to avoid oxidation and improve the solderability of copper contacts and plated through-holes. It consists of an electroless nickel plating, covered with a thin layer of gold, which protects the nickel from oxidation. The gold is typically applied by quick immersion in a solution containing gold salts. Some of the nickel is oxidized to Ni2+ while the gold is reduced to metallic state. A variant of this process adds a thin layer of electroless palladium over the nickel, a process known by the acronym ENEPIG.[1]

ENIG can be applied before or after the solder mask, also known as overall or selective chemical Ni/Au, respectively. The latter type is more common and significantly cheaper as less gold is needed to cover only the solder pads."

Latest posts

Back