New Gold Recovery Technology

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkamalahmadi

My name is Mahmoud Ahmadi, and I am a PhD student in Chemical engineering at State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo. We developed a new technology (patent app in process) for tuning a metal scavenging chemistry to cost effectively capture high value metals in low ppm and ppb concentrations from aqueous solution (gold, palladium).
To validate our technology we need to get input from industry experts. Since gold electroplating and refinery cause gradual loss of gold in waste effluent , I wanted to ask if it would be possible for experts to back to me at [email protected] to share thoughts and advice regarding where our technology might fit in .
Thank you for the time and help,

Regards,
Mahmoud

I'll shoot you an email. I can probably tell you immediately if it will have any industrial use or it's just another patent with very limited scope.

Thanks Lou, I have just backed to your email by my academic email (@buffalo.edu). Yes this is exactly what we are looking for, if such a project we are working on may have a practical application or not. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Latest posts

Back