New guy from Mesa AZ

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I been interested in gold for about the last 3 months(since gold hit 1100$ per ounce). I've been doing alot of research and I've decided gold could be a very profitable business if i put in the work and initial investment.

Living in az provided me with a unique opportunity to mine placer gold in mass quantity with little restriction. We also have a huge need for computer recyclers in the area and im looking to become a refiner and semi commercial miner.
I've tried out a few areas out here looking for gold and have found some really good spots with the GPAA and R & R gold clubs here in AZ.

My uncle is best friends with Perry Massie who co-owns the GPAA and i regularly see him when i visit my uncle. Hes offered to show me some of his best claim spots and has offered to help me out if I prove myself. Also my aunt works for Tersoro and has the hookup on all their products.

im 22, i love perfermance cars and chemistry. I work as an electrician in multimillion dollar homes.

Anyways, I hope to contribute to the community as much as I can. wish me luck.

Here in az you only need a licensed to do commercial, so i don't have a one. i've been doing it since 2005, which places me as journeyman.

i got thousands of pictures of the houses i've done.
1002367tx5.jpg

8506to8706042ip5.jpg

and one of my cars
gggggggggggggj.jpg

l_8fb225e81e536179d868af15e9fb7785.jpg

mycardir.jpg

and more cars
l_135decb65ab626c9a14f816dabca81ce.jpg

and this is me
l_fb0127a22ca573586207b21baf152249.jpg

That wild that they don't require you to have a license except for commercial work. Commercial ,residential & industrial. Principals are the same but they are diffrent birds when you actually work on each each type. I hold a masters license in electrical,plumbing & HVAC, pools too but no maters lic in that they don't give one.

What kind of car you got there? Looks like a ford. Engine looks like a V-6 with 3 double carbs and dual turbos. HMMMMMMMM a real sleeper you have there.

Beautiful looking houses there as well.

AZ has crazy laws.

The car is a nissian 200sx. Its a twin turbo older 300zx engine in that little light car. I'm still adding parts but the basic setup is in place already. Shooting for 650 whp, but right now, its like 350whp which is the max i can do on stock internals

i love the houses work on, gives me some ideas for how i want my house when i get rich 8)

Firefox, you don't happen to have a compressor housing with a wheel for sale right ?

I'm looking for one for a project...

I have a few complete turbos. New and used but i would like to sell them whole.

Back