New Member - Interested in old ICs

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D2256

Hi all !

New member here. Experimenter hobbiest collector dillatant. Always interested in old ICs, especially old ceramic and logic ICs and (E)PROMS. 60s, 70s, 80s. Gold recovery is interesting, especially for damaged items, while keeping the old ICs alive is more my thing. If anyone have any they want to pass along please let me know - Thanks !

Cheers !

Hi all !

New member here. Experimenter hobbiest collector dillatant. Always interested in old ICs, especially old ceramic and logic ICs and (E)PROMS. 60s, 70s, 80s. Gold recovery is interesting, especially for damaged items, while keeping the old ICs alive is more my thing. If anyone have any they want to pass along please let me know - Thanks !

Cheers !
Welcome to us.

I have one of everything ever made, I like them all too except for Steel Pin processors. They remind me of my Master Chun Lee Woo. Master Woo used to sit on a Bed of Nails in deep Hibernation and then strike at me when i was abusing the black belts. I stayed at Yellow belt for half a Decade, even after beating all his pros.

One day i think Master Woo got Laid and he let me wear an Orange Belt, then the next day he demanded i put the Yellow one back on.

Last edited:
I have one of everything ever made, I like them all too except for Steel Pin processors. They remind me of my Master Chun Lee Woo. Master used to sit on a Bed of Nails in deep Hibernation and then strike at me when i was abusing the black belts. I stayed at Yellow belt for half a Decade, even after beating all his pros.
Please elaborate will you.
I have never heard of processors with steel pins.

Back