New to this and saftey first 5-55 gal barrels full of ewaste

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fram1218

I aqua regina the best bet for this much e-waste......Its all boards with copper,silver,lead,tin,gold.....blah,blah,blah. If so can I recover every pm from the aqua regina.

No!. Aqua Regia is not the best way to do this! You need a way to dissolve the gold without dissolving the base metals or, a way to dissolve the base metals without dissolving the gold. Dissolving everything in Aqua Regia is the worst approach. All of this has been covered many times on the forum. It's all here. Search and read!

fram1218 said:
I aqua regina the best bet for this much e-waste......Its all boards with copper,silver,lead,tin,gold.....blah,blah,blah. If so can I recover every pm from the aqua regina.

Excuse me. What is your question? What you did?

Is aqua regina the best way to disolve this much materials, and can I recover all the pm in the solution

Hey thanks Jim for the help.......wow did you read.....New to this and saftey first.......if thats the kind of help you offer.....no thanks

fram1218 said:
Hey thanks Jim for the help.......wow did you read.....New to this and saftey first.......if thats the kind of help you offer.....no thanks

Hey fram did you took guided tour? did you read bit on the forum? if no and you just look for others to work for you for free, then no thanks I am not interested.

Pretty pushy for someone that is getting the gift of free information and your attitude really sucks. This is basic stuff and it's been covered many many times. If you're not willing to help yourself, I doubt if anyone will help you. If this isn't satisfactory, go somewhere else. I doubt if you'll be missed.

His question and terminology sounds very familiar...wasn't he asking the same thing in the last couple of months?

Well, it doesn't matter now. Just wondered if anyone recognized his patter.

seems i remember a person with the same attitude talking to Harold awhile back in the same style of speech.its a fact that you only have one chance to make a first impression.

I had to laugh him calling GSP a scammer? hmm I've never, in the time I've been lurking here, known ANY of our Leaders to be scammers, least of all GSP. My hats off to all the big guys and the little guys as well. Me? I'm so little you need a microscope to even see my bald spot :lol:

Rusty

Not sure if English is his first language...or if it is he did poorly on the "Student Use of English" test. However there are subsets and pockets of big city life that are are greatly mangling the "Queen's English" with the use of texting. They then try to carry that over to general computer use. We have had some examples of that here already. I am sure there is a modern day "Henry Higgins" who could spot where he is from by his phraseology.

Texan

Latest posts

Back