Newbie Help Needed

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi!

I'm from Sweden and I have got alot of cpus that I want to process. I do not want to use AR
since it seems a little bit to strong for me, besides I'm not that good on chemistry. I have access to Chlorine and Muraticacid but not SMB what else can I drop the gold with? Do I need to drop the gold? Can't I just filter it and collect the pins?

How much chlorine and how much muraticacid do I need to process 10 cpus at a time it is not slot processors.

Best regards,

Scannerman50

pentium pro and cyrix processors some ceramic some of some kind of soft material.

Scannerman50

Ceramic cpu's can be stripped in HCl-H202 (AP). Some strip easier than others. Pentium pros are excellent. Other cpus are more hastle than they are worth.

Processing 10 pentium pros might be worth the hastle. 10 low yield cpus would be a waste of time.

Check out lazersteves AP tutorial video for fingers. It's the same concept with cpus.

What's the problem with getting SMB? I'll send you a few ounces if it doesn't require an MSDS and you cover postage.

Latest posts

Back