Ni not letting gold come out

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles,
From when I read your questions and comments, it makes me think you do need to do more reading and slow down on trying to recover or refine until you get more understanding of the processes, spend more time on learning and getting a good understanding, forget about getting gold, that will come easier after you gain more experience.

I feel you are jumping in head first without having a good enough understanding of what it is you are jumping into,or how to even jump the right way, this will normally just cause you trouble, I suggest concentrating on Hokes book, and the forum guided tour, then work on the getting acquainted experiments that are in Hokes book to get a better Idea of the reactions, study well a certain process, or the different processes involved to recover and refine a certain type of material then start processing one of the simpler materials like memory fingers, or karat gold, studying well the processes and working with a material that has less problems involved, this way you learn what to expect, and gain experience, for when you later work with the more complicated materials which will produce reactions you do not expect, this way you can use your experience, if you begin working with complicated materials where you get all kinds of reactions, when you do not know what to expect, you are then not sure what is what.

Muriatic acid is just another name for hydrochloric acid (HCl).

Keep up the good work of studying Hokes.

Latest posts

Back