Nitric acid production questions

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lelander said:
I've just recently joined this group, and have kept my mouth shut while trying to learn from all that's offered here, so this is my first post. It's inevitably difficult for a newbie to find his or her way around an unfamiliar forum, but I've been getting a little frustrated by comments like the following one. I'm not asking to be spoon fed, but I think it would help me and others a lot if comments like this were accompanied by a specific reference. In this case, exactly where can I find the proper amounts of nitrate salt and sulfuric acid to use that Lazersteve and others have worked out? I'm all for studying what's been written here on the forum--but first I have to be able to find it.

Lazersteve and others have worked out the proper amounts of nitrate salt and sulfuric acid to use. Mixing 400 grams of each just wastes chemicals.

Don't rely on YouTube videos. Study what's been written here on the forum before you start mixing chemicals.

Dave

https://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27949&start=30#p294894

Please read the above post. The numbers you seek are there, they just need to be better understood before proceeding.

Latest posts

Back