Off the beaten path...Advertising?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not want to resurrect old topic and Gomez did not worked for me few years ago but........... Why not to get paid for doing surveys and click on ads? This type of business moved forward in light years since few years back.

I recently stumbled upon this possibility and while internet is full of similar companies I was bit skeptical (after Gomez) but gave it a go for a few days.
Well I can verify that they are legit, they do pay, and it did not took much of my time to get first 8+$ I just did few surveys and clicked some ads. Reason why I decided to post this is that perhaps some members do have more time or do spend more time online and can do more of these surveys - they are mostly geared toward USA population, I did not qualify for most of surveys I clicked on. Lets say that you do have some time browsing internet and like GRF, this may be the option how you can earn some small cash and donate it to forum upkeep you otherwise could not afford to spare from your family budget.
I would donate this money as 8$ is not going to make me rich or something but hey I got that in just 2 days and it may be the way how to keep this forum kinda for free, Noxx will not have to pay for most of forum costs from his own pocket if few more people with spare time will try it too.
Here is my referral link to that company feel free to try it, if someone do not think it is appropriate to post it here then feel free to delete link and whoever is interested to join shoot me pm I will send it directly to you in pm. If you sing with my referral link you do not lose anything I may get few cents more so my contribution may be bigger.

I just sent 8$ I got from this to Noxx, if you will have time for this we together may help more. If you do have a lot of time, you may even earn some small amount to supplement your family budget.

http://www.clixsense.com/?8271700

Attachments

• ppal.JPG
    ppal.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 29
patnor1011 said:
Well I can verify that they are legit
http://www.clixsense.com/?8271700

I thought about doing this years ago, but never had the time for it.

Someone that's been here this long, like Patnor, saying this is legit, I'd believe him especially since the goldrefiningforum IS about money. Good picture for proof also.

Alot of the members that have been here a long time, DO NOT joke around when it comes to money. I've seen a post about someone dumping "less than a gram" of gold powder down the drain, and someone responded with "That could have paid my phone for the month"

Plus, with the economy the way it is right now. You gotta make money however you can.

Well I did couple of surveys and clicked some ads. In just 2 days I got 8$ and sent them to Noxx. That costed me quite nothing apart from my time, each survey take about 15-20 minutes. I could have done more but as I said it seems to be geared bit more to the USA members and I did not qualify for quite a lot of survey I tried. There is a lot of offers to join some sites or purchase something I avoided these. I did not paid anything, I pay my internet monthly and do not have any cap there, my pc is on for most of the day so the only thing I invested there was my time which I do have plenty at a times. Well, I got paid and as a result of that Noxx got paid too - that is why I would say they are legit. Just a small contribution, but at the end of the day everything counts.

I joined on the 6th night and did that 8$ in 2 days 7th & 8th. I got to minimum payout which is 8$, requested payment and forgot about it. That was like test to see if I really get paid. Cut off date for payment request was wednesday 11th (they pay once a week) and got payment this thursday. I thought about it and it seems as a way to get some small amount (well some people do make even hundreds of $) for whatever you want to use them for. I sent mine as donation to forum.

Here is screenshot of my account page on clixx I redacted some personal info.

Attachments

• clixx.JPG
    clixx.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 25
Back