Old Cell Phones

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rip said:
what is the best way to get gold off of old cell phone boards?

This subject has been discussed many times on the forum, using the search function at the top right of the screen will direct you to these previous threads.
We tend to use a self help stratergy on these forums, once you start to use the search function you will be able to study how to get the gold off cell boards rather than any member giving you a one paragraph answer.
If after you have done your homework and don't understand a particular part of a process we will be here to help you, but first of all we expect you to do your homework and try to find the answers for yourself. This isn't said to put you down, while you are studying you will likely stumble upon other subjects which will link together with your particular choosen subject gaining you a better overall understanding of what happens when you add this chemical to this metal etc.
A good starting point is downloading and reading, until you understand, a copy of Hoke's book which although it will not tell you how to get gold of cell boards, will give you a very good idea of the processses we use in recovering and refining precious metals.

Patience young grasshopper....your journey is just begining. (My wife says no one under about 35 will have a clue to that line.)

Look at several of the posts I have made over the last 3 years on some basic cell phone begining procedures. I was on the forum for about 6 months before I felt ready to begin any procedures.

Texan

Latest posts

Back