Old IC

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walcam

i found these 2 in my shed and was wondering

what is the best way to go about with them? and just to continue the year old feud between amd and intel :) which will put up most?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 461
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 461
If you had a bucket full, you'd be in business, but just two, E-Bay is your friend. Just make sure to list them in scrap gold and bullion.

I literally have a bucket full, but wouldn't bother to process them, they are becoming more and more rare over time and will easily sell for more than their Gold value online any day.

I recently sold a few Pentium Pro ceramics for around US$40 each

Actually you can look at them as coins. This since they have a known amount of gold. There are lists you can check them up in. I

An old saying : A bad coin allways push out a good one. Think yourself. What would you save for the future. a gold coin worth 20 dkk or a shitty 20 dkk coin that are under constant inflation? You pay with the currency coin and put the goldcoin in Your Pocket.

The best you can do With them is to give them to Your son . When he is 50 he will get a lot of beer for them. More than you will get today. That Its a saving for future. The gold is there even after the Danish krona is history....

I suggest you first teach Your son economy. Real economy and not the one People think. Goldscrap is something of the most economical to save as long you have Space for it. You do not need to refine it. In the future it will be both cheaper and safer to refine it.

stella polaris said:
Actually you can look at them as coins. This since they have a known amount of gold. There are lists you can check them up in. I

An old saying : A bad coin allways push out a good one. Think yourself. What would you save for the future. a gold coin worth 20 dkk or a shitty 20 dkk coin that are under constant inflation? You pay with the currency coin and put the goldcoin in Your Pocket.

The best you can do With them is to give them to Your son . When he is 50 he will get a lot of beer for them. More than you will get today. That Its a saving for future. The gold is there even after the Danish krona is history....

I suggest you first teach Your son economy. Real economy and not the one People think. Goldscrap is something of the most economical to save as long you have Space for it. You do not need to refine it. In the future it will be both cheaper and safer to refine it.

The Krone will never be history :D

Walcam said:
The Krone will never be history :D

Well the 1 dkk coin Your grandfather put in the madrass was worth 2 bottles of Tuborg at that time. Take that Danish Krona now and go to the store. When you will at least realise that those 2 bottles of beer is history... :lol:

Back