• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Ores and concentrate.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Global

Hello everyone.
We are looking for precious metals bearing ores and concentrates for outright purchase, based on approved sampling and testing methods.
We buy from 5 tons to up to 100 tons per batch. Preferred products in the USA but will also consider from other parts of the globe.
Once material is deemed favorable, we will assist with logistics and transportation.
The following constitutes precious metals:
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.
In some cases , payout will be extended to some base metals.
Minimum content is 0.05% total precious metals content.

Hello everyone.
We are looking for precious metals bearing ores and concentrates for outright purchase, based on approved sampling and testing methods.
We buy from 5 tons to up to 100 tons per batch. Preferred products in the USA but will also consider from other parts of the globe.
Once material is deemed favorable, we will assist with logistics and transportation.
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.
Welcome to us.
We deal primarily with refining and not ores.
There are however prospectors and miners in here, so I hope you will get som offers.

Hello everyone.
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.

Do you have a web site you can link us to

Kurt

We are looking for precious metals bearing ores

Hmmmm - 0.05% on one ton of ore would be 100 pounds (or 1,460 troy ounces) of precious metals per ton of ore (2,000 pounds X 0.05 = 100 pounds)

That would be some EXTREMELY high grade ore

I can see that on "a ton" of concentrates - but on a ton of ore ???

Kurt

0.05% Kurt.
Divide your number by 100.
It's simple really.
We have more than less operated on a referral system but a website is in the works.

Goldshark, we operate out of a central area in the South West.
Depending on the grade and type of material, we can process locally or overseas.

500 g/Ton
Yes, anything less would be difficult to make it worthwhile, especially if it has to be exported for processing.
We encourage concentration or we can upgrade certain grades of ore if necessary, always keeping an eye on cost factors.

I
Hello everyone.
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.
I have pgm ore that can meet these standards please pm me.

Hello everyone.
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.
Hello First Global. We have the Au ore analysed as grinded powder ore, see attached...if it may be of interest to you or anyone else in the forum to process.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826_172122_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230826_172122_WhatsApp.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 1
Hmmmm - 0.05% on one ton of ore would be 100 pounds (or 1,460 troy ounces) of precious metals per ton of ore (2,000 pounds X 0.05 = 100 pounds)

That would be some EXTREMELY high grade ore

I can see that on "a ton" of concentrates - but on a ton of ore ???

Kurt
Kurt .... Some numbers backed by assay and by 2 USGS reports. These ores came from one mine location, and I still have access to it. I may claim it again we will see. I will have to fight ASARCO for it this time... Percentage values are per ton.

AURIFEROUS PLATINIFEROUS PLUMBOJAROSITE:
GOLD: .663%
SILVER: .415%
PALLADIUM: .349%
PLATINUM: 1.129%
RUTHENIUM: .724%
RHODIUM: .675%
COPPER: 21.16%

AURIFEROUS PLATINIFEROUS CHALCOPYRITE:
GOLD: .512%
SILVER: .538%
PALLADIUM: .734%
PLATINUM: .995%
RUTHENIUM: .838%
RHODIUM: .873%

AURIFEROUS PLATINIFEROUS GOETHITE:
GOLD: .246%
SILVER: .298%
PALLADIUM: .311%
PLATINUM: .529%
RUTHENIUM: .439%
RHODIUM: .413%
IRON: 89.63%

AURIFEROUS PLATINIFEROUS LIMONITE:
GOLD: .169%
SILVER: .309%
PALLADIUM: .313%
PLATINUM: .538%
RUTHENIUM: .367%
RHODIUM: .408%
IRON: 91.56%

AURIFEROUS PLATINIFEROUS LEAD SURFACE DEPOSIT (FOSSIL HOT SPRING)
GOLD: .234%
SILVER: .512%
PALLADIUM: -
PLATINUM: 1.169%
RUTHENIUM:.032%
RHODIUM: .328%
LEAD: 68.27%

AURIFEROUS PLATINIFEROUS GREEN IRON SURFACE DEPOSIT (FOSSIL HOT SPRING)
GOLD: .713%
SILVER: .658%
PALLADIUM: .596%
PLATINUM: 2.039%
RUTHENIUM: .650%
RHODIUM: 1.285%
IRON: 71.60%

Hello everyone.
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.
I’ll send some powder to test. PM me

May we ask of your extraction methodology in non proprietary terms? I have some ore that would qualify at that level. However, it is refractory and won't concentrate. Also high Calcium level so acid leaching would be tough.

May we ask of your extraction methodology in non proprietary terms? I have some ore that would qualify at that level. However, it is refractory and won't concentrate. Also high Calcium level so acid leaching would be tough.
I have a high ph leach that can recover 98 plus percent without pre treatment.

I have developed a leaching process that is done at a high ph and typically recovers 98 plus percent from refractory ores without pre treatment. Zero emmision zero discharge.
I would be happy to speak further.

Hello everyone.
Au
Pd
Pt
Rh
Ir
Ru
Os.
We are still looking for viable ores and concentrates...

We are still looking for viable ores and concentrates...
Recently, we have come across a formation with these indications in the preliminary tests. Would it be of any interest to you?

Attachments

• IMG-20230913-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20230913-WA0025.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230720-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230720-WA0004.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
I have developed a leaching process that is done at a high ph and typically recovers 98 plus percent from refractory ores without pre treatment. Zero emmision zero discharge.
I would be happy to speak further.

I have a high ph leach that can recover 98 plus percent without pre treatment.
I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR LEACH PLEASE CONTACT ME

Back