Palladium

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Does anyone know who or what would be a end user of palladium that I may be able to sell a small quantity to directly? Or any buyer that will give a decent percent of spot price? I am thinking of selling since I noticed the price was over 350.

While I'm at it silver also, I recovered the silver from some mixed silver brazing matterial giving me 11.35 oz t. This has not been refined just recovered with copper and washed pretty good - No blue in the ammonia wash.

I should add that I am just considering selling - so please do not put effort into finding info on buyer, please just let me know if you have information handy.

thanks
jim

Hi James, if your palladium is in sponge form and pure, jewellery casters can use it in their white gold alloys ,but they would want to know that it is of high quality, so a call to our own gsp would be essential to have it assayed, and they will only usually buy in reasonable quantities like an ounce minimum.Your silver will be pretty good i think so some one will buy it or you could bar it and try it on ebay.Hope this helps.

Back