Partner/s Required

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddy

Ceramic Auto-Catalysts
A group that I have been working with have been able to recover a large percentage of PGM's from used autocatalysts.
The work has been checked and patent pending.
I require further assistance (financial, mentoring ect) to be able to use SGS, Bateman or similar to turn this initial work into a process that people can use.

Advice welcome on a approach to anything mentioned.

Sounds like a good plan.
Are you using specific gravity to seperate them in solution or, the fine particles after cementation?

Mark

Hi markqf1,
Are you meaning seperate the PGM's from from the catalyst or from each other?
The process just seperates the PGM's from the catalyst, comparatively quickly with a very high recovery rate.

Hi!

Can you be more specific about recovery rate? How many % of Pt, Pd and Rh?

Regards, Alex.

Mud,
I was just wondering what media your sgs technique was applied to.
Sounds like you have something good going on with it!
Is it your intention to patent this technology and then license it?
If you don't already have one, an attorney would probably be a wise initial investment.

Mark

markqf1 said:
Mud,
I was just wondering what media your sgs technique was applied to.
Sounds like you have something good going on with it!
Is it your intention to patent this technology and then license it?
If you don't already have one, an attorney would probably be a wise initial investment.

Mark

Hi Mark,
The process was developed for ceramic auto catalysts only. I have a patent going through now, here in Australia you can't say too much about the process (put it in the public domain) otherwise the patent is invalid (until it is approved).

Yes I am looking to license the technology. But I have proof of concept at the moment and would like to do some further work to maybe reduce process time, measure exact inputs/costs for outputs.

Thanks for the luck, I will need it.

Great forum guys, I get so much more from this than just reading dry academic articles.

Latest posts

Back