Peruvian Raw Gold (Gold Bullion, Gold Dore [Dory], Gold Dust

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peruvian Raw Gold (Gold Bullion, Gold Dore [Dory], Gold Dust) Offering 12% Discount below LME (London Market Exchange).
No brokers are currently involved on the seller side. (Not Hallmark Bullion Gold) We ship CIF to your Airport Destination. High quality Gold Dore & Bullion Bars for sale direct from Gold Mine in Peru. We can also, provide Gold Dust & Concentrate, copper, lead, zinc, and molybdenum in any form you desire. Ideal for large jewelers, refineries, or gold investors. Other mines are currently offering 3% discount, but not us. We want a long term buyer who can purchase weekly/monthly for our awesome wholesale discount. You the buyer must take out a Irrevocable, Commercial, At Sight, Letter of Credit to do business with us. /Peruvian-Raw-Gold-Offer.doc

Best regards,

D'Anthony Latti
Expert Funding Coach -l
(Charlotte, NC - Fortune 500 Banking Capital)
Email:
6047 Tyvola Glen Circle, Charlotte, NC 28217 USA
Tel: +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
Fax: +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
Cel: +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX

Networking/Web Contacts:
Yahoo Chat:
Google Talk:
AIM Chat:
Twitter: @
Facebook:
MySpace:

As is always the case, readers should thoroughly investigate this offer before making any decisions to buy.

There is little need for legitimate owners of precious metals in large volumes to sell for reduced prices. Major refiners will gladly deal with them with a closer margin. I expect this deal isn't as good as it's presented to be.

Be careful, folks.

Harold

only an idiot like you would make a posting without doing proper research.
try doing some research and find out if this is real....

some loosers have nothing else better to do than try to put fear in people... if you had done your research you would know this is real. get lost looser or get a life, either or....

This individual has just been banned.

Harold

yashuafinancial said:
only an idiot like you would make a posting without doing proper research.
try doing some research and find out if this is real....

some loosers have nothing else better to do than try to put fear in people... if you had done your research you would know this is real. get lost looser or get a life, either or....

This individual has just been banned.

Harold
I was just about to suggest that instead of insulting one of our leading members he might do better to present further details and proof of his claims,im with you on this Harold it sounds a very familiar story but different continent.

Dam !! Why did you have to go and make Harold push the button. Here we are 12 days into the new year and were already banning people.

That dude did seem a little high strung i must say. LOL

It is clear to me that this individual was not acting in good faith. Had he been, he would have presented himself with respect, instead of choosing a manner in which he would verify the suspicion that he is not above board.

Readers----should you find he has returned under a different identity, please inform me immediately.

Thanks.

Harold

The mine has three partners/owners... the actual majority equity partner aka seller lives in the USA. So, like I stated previously above, do some research before making lude un-wanted gestures or you might find yourself with a lawsuit for defamation of character or name slander. Are you jealous? or just a hater?
Again, I invite you to review the documentation and do some research and due diligence at: http://www.yashuafinancial.com/bruce-harkins-gold-offer.zip

Not all deals are scam or fraud, just because you have had bad luck with some bad deals..... get over it.. and move on....

Harold,

I thought he was banned. It is an obvious scam or he would not act the way he did to anyone on this forum. Thanks for keeping this forum clean from people like this. With Gold prices so high right now, there are probably many more indivuals like this waiting to prey on folks.

Regards,
Tom

I wonder if some people can read or not: information is free in the internet age:
http://www.yashuafinancial.com/bruce-harkins-gold-offer.zip

I believe that you will find that all of the members of this forum can read.
Based on your above remarks, I choose not to.

Mark

There is a sucker born every minute.
But I doubt you will find any on this forum.
Most suckers anywhere don't have any money
nowadays anyway.

markqf1 said:
I believe that you will find that all of the members of this forum can read.
Based on your above remarks, I choose not to.

Mark

Same here. Don't care if it is legitimate or not. In my book, you "yashuafinancial" are not. Period.

1. otherwise stop wasting our time with stupidity...... Can't you read?
2. I have something better for you. Our attorney is drafting up a motion for search and discovery on this website and I will get your ISP now, and you ip address, and your home addres, then I will sue you for name slander and defamtion of character. You should have done your homework first and verified our offer before opening your big mouth... or at least inquired or done some type of due diligence first... but no... you sound like a newbie, you just start accusing us of fraud... your big mouth might just get you in big problems....
3. So I will see you real soon face to boy. Let's see how tough you are in court with your lude accusations....

You are lucky they are closed, they will be open tomorrow. I guess you don't know much about the North Carolina Investment Advisers Act. But i bet you do know about the action that can be taken against you. You see fellow I use to deal with 100's of your type every month in this business. I know you are nothing but a salesman and as such that's the way you mind operates. Don't ask me how i know, just trust me i do. Could you please if you would give me your state license #, if not they will find it for me at the state level. God i hope for your sake your legit . But then again I’m going to file a complaint just because of you attitude here on this board. I'll also be contacting all the number and information you provided here as well as that Mickey Mouse sales solicitation you posted in that pdf will be forwarded to the state and federal authorities.

Want to play some more ?

Meow !!!

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/Corporations/CSearch.aspx

The offer, sale, and purchase of securities are subject to a very complex system of regulation carried out by federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. We administer North Carolina’s securities laws, which are located in Chapters 78A and 78C of the North Carolina General Statutes. The intent of these laws is to protect the investing public by requiring a satisfactory investigation of both the people who offer securities as investments and of the securities themselves. The Securities Division also addresses investor complaints concerning securities brokers and dealers, investment advisers and commodity dealers as well as complaints about offerings of particular investments. Although the Division cannot represent an investor in a claim for monetary damages, the staff can investigate alleged violations and may suspend or revoke licenses, issue stop orders against securities offerings, issue cease-and-desist orders, seek court-ordered injunctions or refer matters to an appropriate district attorney for criminal prosecution. Conviction of willfully violating the securities statutes carries the penalty of a felony. http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/sec/ThePage.aspx

I do not care about your threats... Myself and the mine are real... So i guess we'll see you in court

Bruce Scott Harkins
Miami, FL
Tel: 786-293-8754
Cel: 305-812-7800
Email: [email protected]

yashuafinancial said:
1. otherwise stop wasting our time with stupidity...... Can't you read?
2. I have something better for you. Our attorney is drafting up a motion for search and discovery on this website and I will get your ISP now, and you ip address, and your home addres, then I will sue you for name slander and defamtion of character. You should have done your homework first and verified our offer before opening your big mouth... or at least inquired or done some type of due diligence first... but no... you sound like a newbie, you just start accusing us of fraud... your big mouth might just get you in big problems....
3. So I will see you real soon face to boy. Let's see how tough you are in court with your lude accusations....

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. It is not whether your propsal is legit or not. Who in there right mind would want to deal with a foul mouth child attitude that you have? Grow up and just leave this forum. Find your customers eslewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back