Peruvian Raw Gold (Gold Bullion, Gold Dore [Dory], Gold Dust

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not care about your threats because myself and the mine are real.
I am a partner in the mine. I can sell anything I want so your threats don't affect me. I have all my licences I need ofr everything.....

Bruce Harkins
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX

The child is you because you and your little childesh friends started accusing me of being a fraud as soon as I made the posting. That was not nice nor polite. If you had asked me for more info I would have given it to you. But instead, you were rude, grose, and perverse. Now if you do not want to read this posting, simply stop emailing and go away. Go find another posting to harrass.

yashuafinancial said:
The child is you because you and your little childesh friends started accusing me of being a fraud as soon as I made the posting. That was not nice nor polite. If you had asked me for more info I would have given it to you. But instead, you were rude, grose, and perverse. Now if you do not want to read this posting, simply stop emailing and go away. Go find another posting to harrass.

Grow up little child. Take your ball and go home. Sorry if your feeling you were hurt, and you became so offended and offensive. If you don't like this forum, leave. I am getting a little tired of your crying. Bye.

I just talked to your supplier for about 45 minutes on the phone.
I'm sure he will be calling you anytime now. He ain't happy with your approach to say the least. :shock:

HTPatch said:
yashuafinancial said:
1. otherwise stop wasting our time with stupidity...... Can't you read?
2. I have something better for you. Our attorney is drafting up a motion for search and discovery on this website and I will get your ISP now, and you ip address, and your home addres, then I will sue you for name slander and defamtion of character. You should have done your homework first and verified our offer before opening your big mouth... or at least inquired or done some type of due diligence first... but no... you sound like a newbie, you just start accusing us of fraud... your big mouth might just get you in big problems....
3. So I will see you real soon face to boy. Let's see how tough you are in court with your lude accusations....

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. It is not whether your propsal is legit or not. Who in there right mind would want to deal with a foul mouth child attitude that you have? Grow up and just leave this forum. Find your customers eslewhere.

My thoughts as well.

Mark

My name is Bruce Harkins of Miami, FL c/o
XXXXXXXXXXX
i Have all my export licenses and permits to export and import legally into the USA amd to sell here as well all other securities licenses needed.
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX

I think the person that has the attititude is you guys.. you attacked me for no reason and started calling me a fraud and said some pretty nasty things...
I do not live in North Carolina, nor work there... you might be confused. I live in Miami where I do my importing.
So i suggest you gentlemen look in the mirror. Good night.

yashuafinancial,

What does Yashua mean? Messiah? Christ? Doesn't seem too fitting in your case.

The bottom line is that we don't like you and we don't want you here. Why don't you just leave?

yashuafinancial said:
Everytime you make a posting. That means I have to keep coming back.. hmm.... have a good night. Bye

Great. One of these prideful "I have to get the last word" type. This will be my last post, so go ahead and have your last word.

I have no pride sir*, Actually I am a quite humble person, but I will not let anyone disgrace me nor disrespect me unwarranted. I did nothing to you nor your friends nor your website... I made a simple posting, then all of you attack me like a your some type of a mad clan. So I say, let it be, and go your ways in peace. And I go my way. As before, have a good night.

*You have shown all of us, without a shadow of a doubt, that you have no pride. Or, you are a junior high moron that has no respect for anyone.

Somebody pleaseee lock this thred already. Noxx push the button on that Isp.

HTPatch said:
Harold,

I thought he was banned. It is an obvious scam or he would not act the way he did to anyone on this forum. Thanks for keeping this forum clean from people like this. With Gold prices so high right now, there are probably many more indivuals like this waiting to prey on folks.

Regards,
Tom

Tom,

I thought so, too, but I may have screwed up when I did the deed. I have since done it a second time, and have insured that it was in place. Likely my fault, for which I apologize.

Even if his offer is legitimate, who in their right mind would want to do business with an individual that can't have a conversation without resorting to personal attacks?

Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back