PGM assaying

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjavanb123

All,

while i was searching for a company to do PGMs assaying, I got a quote from this following German company www.institut-gloerfeld-gmbh.de They offered 250EU for Pt, Pd and Rh. They were refered to me by InterKat which does coating the honeycomb with PGMs in Germany.

Regards,
Kevin

Welcome to the forum Philip. You could make a post in the Refiners, Buyers, Assayers section. http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=84 This section was set up for forum members, or companies they represent, to list there services or products. You could also make an introductory post and tell us a little about yourself. I read some of your bio on the site and it sounds interesting. I mention this because you made reference to your company in a couple of links while posting as a forum member. We don't discourage this, but we like to know the character of the companies participating here and we find openness is the best quality about an individual or company he represents. Again welcome.

Lou said:
I will also do assay with WDXRF, ICP-AES, spark-OES, and fire assay. Are you stateside?

Lou,

I am not back in states yet, but thanks for your offer. I have been working with Nippon PGM in Japan, as they are purchasing my cats, we no longer to analyze.

Regards,
Kevin

Sure Nippon is paying based on assaying, we have agreed that they do some assaying for individual samples I sent them to know what r their PGM contents.

Back