• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Pgm ore contains rh, pt, pd, ir, au and os. Icp and other tests done

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeddo

Supporting Member
I have several tons of pgm ores that have been tested via icp, nickel sulfide, xrf and more. Ores values are around 80,000$ a ton. I'm looking to get 40,000$ a ton. Usa only. Message me for test results, thanks. And or more info, please interested processor's or buyers only thanks.

Last edited:
I have several tons of pgm ores that have been tested via icp, nickel sulfide, xrf and more. Ores values are around 80,000$ a ton. I'm looking to get 40,000$ a ton. Usa only. Message me for test results, thanks. And or more info, please interested processor's or buyers only thanks.
I have similar ore and the highest grade may match that. What does the ore look like?

FYI nickel sulfide only declares greater than or less than 5ppm. This test shows actual values. Also if you're an interested buyer, who can prove you have the ability to process or buy I don't mind delivering lot myself. Or sending samples thanks guys.

Mostly made up of mostly calcium. Also have other forms which are primarily rhodium calcium carbonate.
This is wild combination for my geologic views of the PGMs occurence, but why not :) As it is said, gold is where you find it.
I would like to know more about it from pure curiosity, in what state it is found, if it is just some intrusion, if it is legit crystal structure, if the PGM atoms are zero-valent or in some kind of compounds etc... :D What are the other elements (Ni, Co, Fe and other base metals).

This is wild combination for my geologic views of the PGMs occurence, but why not :) As it is said, gold is where you find it.
I would like to know more about it from pure curiosity, in what state it is found, if it is just some intrusion, if it is legit crystal structure, if the PGM atoms are zero-valent or in some kind of compounds etc... :D What are the other elements (Ni, Co, Fe and other base metals).
I'll message you base metals analysis. Give me just a bit to get done with what I'm doing.

This does not look at all like my platinum group ore. Mine is high in iron content which is why it is
called para magnetic . It should have iron content. Mine is jarosite ore.

This does not look at all like my platinum group ore. Mine is high in iron content which is why it is
called para magnetic . It should have iron content. Mine is jarosite ore.
Well it is brother not sure what to tell ya. Also you never seen a base metals analysis how do you know the iron content? Below are photos of pure iron removed from rocks.

Attachments

• 123_1(3).jpeg
    123_1(3).jpeg
    751.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 123_1(6).jpeg
    123_1(6).jpeg
    999.4 KB · Views: 0
I know what iron deposits look like. I recommend caution concerning this offer friends.
Lol there is always one. Look man I'm no scam artist, if you knew me and what I've had to deal with you would retract that last statement. Good thing is I've found some guys through here that will refine for me however I don't take kindly to someone calling me a scam artist without knowing me, better yet let's see yours with your assay results and let's compare. Maybe just maybe the guy who has done the assay work will chime in and tell you how wrong you are and make you look like a fool. Hopefully that happens always love to see a know it all put in there place. Time will tell. Thanks friend lol

Stop right now! Our purpose here is to help each other, not criticize and attack.

I suggest you both walk away from this exchange and go to neutral corners. You've each said your piece. Leave it at that. If either of you continue, you will take a vacation from the forum.

Dave

Stop right now! Our purpose here is to help each other, not criticize and attack.

I suggest you both walk away from this exchange and go to neutral corners. You've each said your piece. Leave it at that. If either of you continue, you will take a vacation from the forum.

Dave
Hey I apologize for getting upset and I appreciate the help this forum has brought me and my family, however when someone sais things without looking at assays, and results I've spent thousands of dollars on and flat out calls me a liar on a public forum as a man of course that will upset me. I will leave this at this however I highly suggest people learn to phrase things without insulting my intelligence or my pocket book. I've offered to hand deliver these materials and have testing done before any money ever be exchanged. Honestly would like the materials processed more than sold because I can make more $. Sorry I got so upset but I'm sure any other individual who's spent years and thousands upon thousands of dollars on testing would feel the exact same way. And FYI platinum group metals are found in thousands of forms from sand to rocks, to fresh water. Not speaking to you frugal refiner and I won't speak to him again. Again I apologize for any demeaning statements I have made I would highly appreciate if the same is done on the other side thanks guys for the help I've received over the years. I won't mention names but you've all been great. Take care.

Hey Orvi send me an address I'll send you a sample of materials to play with. If interested free of charge.

Back