• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale (Possibly) Powdered platinum palladium and gold for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen this screenshot before? Don't you recognize it. You should if you are as knowledgeable as you might claim. This is the machine that the large refineries use. I had my failed smelts melted in an induction furnace and had 2 scans of it and a sperrylite specimen which I will make available for sale. I found a stash of about That is the posted test results which is slightly different than the standard ore. They are quite familiar with my ore and will purchase the buttons from me. I promised you test results and you are not credible in my eyes so get over it! The next 2 smelts will steer me in one direction or another. The naturally concentrated black platinum crystals and powdered metal will produce buttons to sell. Bronze Snake is a better handle for you since you have offered mostly negative attacks and you have been mistaken multiple times since I came to this forum. I will not respond to you again since you didn't have any more than what you have previously offered which is criticism.

Nothing I have said to you is negative. If you don't take constructive criticism, that is your weakness. Your thread is "possible PGM's", which to I think I can speak for all, in that you are still not sure of what you have. I did not post the thread. There is a big difference between criticism, and constructive criticism. One is the negativity you mention, and the other is beneficial, if one chooses to listen to that person. The choice is yours.

You condemn yourself since it was the moderator that put the Possible and you are the negative Snake in my threads since from the beginning you have been wrong concerning my activities. One example is, Kurt put you in your place after you attacked me for adding carbon and I was correct, not you!

You condemn yourself since it was the moderator that put the Possible and you are the negative Snake in my threads since from the beginning you have been wrong concerning my activities. One example is, Kurt put you in your place after you attacked me for adding carbon and I was correct, not you!
Stop this now!!
This is not behavior suiting adults.

I'm doing I'm sure glad I found you I I know exactly what it is and it's extremely rare there's only two placard mines where that type of mineralization is ever been discovered and unfortunately you destroyed some very expensive Crystal crystals some of those crystals that you burned off of that mineral were upwards of 150,000 a piece I'm going to show you a couple pictures I'm going to let you see a picture of one that I accidentally destroyed because it was in a fire and well the crystals got melted and you're going to see what happened to it oh and by the way I've tried to smelt Platinum and you can't do it without a high carbon induction furnace okay there's only a couple of those in the world and they're not in this country I'd really appreciate it if you would return what you have left what you haven't destroyed back to where you got itScreenshot_20230913_164559_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913_164559_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_164559_Gallery.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230913_164311_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_164311_Photos.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230913_151755.jpg
    20230913_151755.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 16947121202498519452201809587105.jpg
    16947121202498519452201809587105.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
So obviously the two pictures in the middle you know the one nugget on the leaf is the one that was destroyed by having all of its crystals sheared from it you know a lot of those crystals were formations were four sided on both ends like a diamond indicative of platinum or iron you are destroying rare precious gemstones you should have done a proper fire assay and then somebody that actually knows what they're looking at could have directed you in a better Direction like behind bars is where I would recommendScreenshot_20220903-222031~3.png

I'm doing I'm sure glad I found you I I know exactly what it is and it's extremely rare there's only two placard mines where that type of mineralization is ever been discovered and unfortunately you destroyed some very expensive Crystal crystals some of those crystals that you burned off of that mineral were upwards of 150,000 a piece I'm going to show you a couple pictures I'm going to let you see a picture of one that I accidentally destroyed because it was in a fire and well the crystals got melted and you're going to see what happened to it oh and by the way I've tried to smelt Platinum and you can't do it without a high carbon induction furnace okay there's only a couple of those in the world and they're not in this country I'd really appreciate it if you would return what you have left what you haven't destroyed back to where you got itView attachment 59190
You really do not make sense mate.
Platinum do not easily form crystals, and when they do they are more like a cubic form like a die.
It do not burn , but can be melted by Oxyacetylene torches or even Propane oxygen if it is not to much of it.

Platinum do not easily form crystals, and when they do they are more like a cubic form like a die.
It do not burn , but can be melted by Oxyacetylene torches or even Propane oxygen if it is not to much of it.
Is it Sperrylite in your opinion? As far as returning the ore, why, it has been given to me? If I destroy a Sperrylite specimen accidentally destroy a few crystals then I will learn from it. Do you want a specimen? Make an offer in gram weight.

These crystals are cubic and I can take a photo of one that is almost complete if you want. I found a stash of this Sperrylite ore near a millsite. They apparently didn't want to process it because of arsenic. I have at least 30 pounds of specimens similar to this one.

Last edited:
These crystals are cubic and I can take a photo of one that is almost complete if you want. I found a stash of this Sperrylite ore near a millsite. They apparently didn't want to process it because of arsenic. I have at least 30 pounds of specimens similar to this one.
My reply was aimed at Amalgamy.
Since you replied to me.
You guys need to be precise in your language.
A mineral is not the metal even if it contains a metal.
Platinum crystals exist and they will behave more or less like they are pure Platinum.
Minerals containing Platinum are far more common even though still rare.
So what are you talking about, metal crystals or minerals?

Photos with sperrylite crystals, next to the fairly intact crystal is a group of black platinum crystals. All ore samples/specimens carry metal as well as crystals, black platinum crystals primarily since the sperrylite is a unique discovery separate from my other ore . I only have a little more than 30 pounds with sperrylite in them. It appears that I may be wealthier than I realized. I knew that sperrylite is rare but $150k per crystal is incredible.

So obviously the two pictures in the middle you know the one nugget on the leaf is the one that was destroyed by having all of its crystals sheared from it you know a lot of those crystals were formations were four sided on both ends like a diamond indicative of platinum or iron you are destroying rare precious gemstones you should have done a proper fire assay and then somebody that actually knows what they're looking at could have directed you in a better Direction like behind bars is where I would recommendView attachment 59193
Behind bars? You need to exercise a little more restraint friend.

I had previously provided a safety recommendation regarding Sperrylite and the dangers of arsenic gas. Upon realizing that the message was old, I edited it. Since I couldn't delete the message, I made the edits. Please do not misunderstand; I meant no disrespect. Regards

Last edited:
I had previously provided a safety recommendation regarding Sperrylite and the dangers of arsenic gas. Upon realizing that the message was old, I edited it. Since I couldn't delete the message, I made the edits. Please do not misunderstand; I meant no disrespect. Regards
I will reply respectfully to you my fellow member. Thank you for your concern. I am aware of these things and the sperrylite is only for specimens. I have never smelted any. I have seen arsenopyrite in the area and have dug octahedron related crystals from it and it is very caustic indeed.

Back