• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Processing s/n bridge BGA chips ebook

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

This is my second eBook. I uploaded first one here for every member free to download.
I am selling first and this second eBook on eBay and some members bought them from me there. Profit from sale was and will be donated to help to pay for hosting of this forum.
I have decided to offer this second eBook for sale here directly and with discounted price for members. You will get the same eBook as I have on sale on eBay minus extra folder with all pictures used in eBook - they do have 24MB and I simply cant send that much of data to email.
Everyone who will want to buy this eBook please use:
--- Paypal and send 5 $ to [email protected]
Proceeds from sale of this second eBook will be donated to GRF.

Please note the email address above was changed 01/04/23.

Attachments

• ebook2.JPG
    ebook2.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,225
Last edited by a moderator:
Patnor's second eBook was very well laid out. I purchased this book from him and have enjoyed every bit of information in it. Also, Patnor ships very fast from the time of the sale. Thanks Pat!

I'd love to get his 2nd book, but I can't figure out where the heck I put the money. Had it setting on my desk (my paypal is foobarred) and it seems to have vanished. I think it's those two spooks running around named "I didn't do it" and "I don't know".

Rusty

I would like to buy those books from you guys via android app store. 3$ are nothing, but that paypal is an act to me :lol:

I am not available during day one week and night next week that is my routine and now I was probably sleeping when you paid :)
But I am checking my email always at least once a day.

Thanks to everyone who purchased ebook from me.
For future buyers - I would like to ask to include email address where you want to have ebook sent in message to recipient. If there is no message with email address I will send it to your paypal address.

Vladimir, I cant send it to your paypal email, it was rejected by your email provider. Send me some alternative email where I can send it to.

I always sell the BGA chips but today i bought the ebook and is time for me to process and not selling them

Thank you, Pat

Ovidiu

Hello all,

Just wanted to thank Patnor ,I received the Ebook I ordered this morning 8)

I am sure that it's gonna be a good read :lol:

Thank you Pat and enjoy your holidays :!:

Pat

Still away on holidays I will try to find way how to post ebook to people who bought it after 10th of july as soon as possible. As I said I have no access to internet till 24th.

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forum and to extracting PMs from scrap electronics. I have a lot of experience in buying gold and silver though. I'm currently in the process of gathering information and can't wait to read Pat's ebook and post some results. I have an arrangement with my workplace where I can pickup used Cisco network switched, old servers, RAM, HDDs, CPUs and all other goodies. Can't wait to get started!

Also, I am extremely impressed with the knowledge that you all seem to possess. I'm still trying to figure out what AR, AP and other stuff is, but I'm committed to this. Also, I just like messing around with stuff and breaking things. :lol:

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and let you know that I look forward to participating on these boards.

Best,

JustDigging

Back