• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raytech lapidary machines

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutsecurity

I know this might be off the forum topic or subject however!

I have several Raytech grinders and a small diamond cutoff/slab saw all in good used condition!

Lightly used by children at the boys and girls club and I am wanting to sell them to make room - local pick up in southern California is best but could be placed on pallet and shipped at buyers expense.

Let me know if you are interested by posting or PM and I will get pics out!

Just figured there could be some rockhounds that might need some nice tools!

Glynn

Have pictures of it all by chance? Not sure on pickup I do travel quite a bit but still curious to see.

I'm the rockhound :)

I managed to get a picture of the Raytech grinder - It was working when pulled - it was used by children at the local Boys and Gils club. has some minor wear and tear but should clean up nice..

Glynn

Should work no problem - it worked when I pulled it out of the boys and girls club a year or so ago!
I can see about putting power to it to test it if you would like.

Let me know what I can do or what else you need to know.

The only problem I can see is some rust in the water well of the machine , but that should be easy enought to clean up and maybe repaint with a like color?

I know the machine was just used by kids and cost the Boys and girls club 1500.00+ - at least that's what the new director told me as he was having me donate my time tearing out the lapidary lab due to liability insurance issues!

If you want to come by and check it out just let me know - usually the weekends are wide open for me or after 3pm on weekdays.

Glynn

Back