Refiner looking to establish new business relationships!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello All!

I am new to this site and would like to offer our services to anyone interested in working with us. We are a refiner located in Southern California and are looking to set up on-going business relationships with reliable suppliers.

We purchase Motherboards, but we also specialize on the electronic component level as well. Please see a breif listing below of the items we could give some good $ returns on!

* CPU's ( Ceramic or Plastic )
* Memory Modules w/ gold fingers
* Microprocessors
* Old Eproms
* Gold Connector Pins
* Other Electronic Components ( QFP's, PLCC's, DIPS, PGA's, BGA's )

IN ANY CONDITION!
We're looking for mass quantities and weights!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone whose interested!

Have a great day everyone! :mrgreen:

Are you actually refining everything in-house, or are you brokering the material?

Maybe let us know, of your equipment & process .

Hello Peter and thank you for your interest!
Please check out our website. ( www.westcoastrefiners.com )
This should help answer any questions you have.

Thank you,

WCR_GRL

Peter.H said:
Are you actually refining everything in-house, or are you brokering the material?

Maybe let us know, of your equipment & process .

According to information on their website, they ship the shredded material out for refining.

Process

The following flow chart represents a typical customers shipment into our facility.

* Customer’s Shipment is received, weighed, and then Labeled for lot security.
* Product is sorted then prepped into recoverable value (Populated Circuit boards, connectors, IC’s and other Electronic Components) and Non recoverable value (hazardous components)
* Product is then shredded and or chopped
* Material is shipped to the refiner
* Our representative arrives with the material at the smelter to witness the weighing and refining of the product.
* Our representative receives two to three size fractions for assaying.
* Product is then sent to our lab for assaying. Fire assays are used to calculate the quantity of the gold, silver, palladium, and copper within the original material.
* Customer is paid ( by check or wire

That means there acting as a broker...

anyone with volume, should go to the refiner direct. Smaller lots, you could use them, or the many other companies doing the same thing..

The broker at $3.00 a pound for incoming weight plus 25% refining fees is making a killing. If you have ever incinerated the chips from a couple thousand pounds of boards - not much left. Two 20 liter pails.

With another pail of pins. Harvested fingers unknown, processed along the way and adding up for the big button.

Dealing with a broker your copper returns at todays prices aren't going to pay the processing fees, your still in the red.

Well why don't you throw some numbers at us, you know, so we have an idea of what your paying for stuff. Like, what would you give for 40 pounds of close cut gold fingers? Or how about 150 pounds of clean gold connector pins?

Thanks!

Hello Silversaddle1 and Gustavus,

We do not charge processing fees!
We are paying on a per pound basis on the parts as-is.

For ex:

MEMORY MODULES w/ gold fingers we are anywhere between $5 t0 $7 per pound.
These price ranges all depend on their size and type.

CONNECTOR GOLD PINS we are anywhere between $30 to $60 per pound.
Pricing depends on their size and type of pins they are.

Thank you for your feed back!

Regards,

WCR_GRL

WCR_GRL said:
Hello Silversaddle1 and Gustavus,

We do not charge processing fees!
We are paying on a per pound basis on the parts as-is.

For ex:

MEMORY MODULES w/ gold fingers we are anywhere between $5 t0 $7 per pound.
These price ranges all depend on their size and type.

CONNECTOR GOLD PINS we are anywhere between $30 to $60 per pound.
Pricing depends on their size and type of pins they are.

Thank you for your feed back!

Regards,

WCR_GRL

Some pictures on the connector pins so we know the difference between $30 and $60 per pound, thanks.

Thank you for your further interests Gustavus!

I request pictures of the product "you" the customer are interested in selling, I don't provide the pictures. We provide some pictures on our website.

I take the information given from interested customers and I forward that onto my buyer for evaluation. Once evaluated, the price is then determined.

To anyone interested in working with us: :arrow: Please send me an email with your pictures attached of the items you are interested in selling for refining value.
Please include quantities and/or weights!

Thanks. :D

WCR_GRL said:
Thank you for your further interests Gustavus!

I request pictures of the product "you" the customer are interested in selling, I don't provide the pictures. We provide some pictures on our website.

I take the information given from interested customers and I forward that onto my buyer for evaluation. Once evaluated, the price is then determined.

To anyone interested in working with us: :arrow: Please send me an email with your pictures attached of the items you are interested in selling for refining value.
Please include quantities and/or weights!

Thanks. :D

I asked you for pictures so that our forum members could establish a grading mark, this forum is about learning not gleaning customers.

gustavus said:
I asked you for pictures so that our forum members could establish a grading mark, this forum is about learning not gleaning customers.

Very good idea Gustavus. A benchmark baseline.

Gustavus,

This forum is for learning AND potential business!
I'm sorry, i'm unable to provide pictures at this time. :roll:

WCR_GRL said:
Gustavus,

This forum is for learning AND potential business!
I'm sorry, i'm unable to provide pictures at this time. :roll:

You are correct. It is about potential business to a point. But not commercialized solicitation.

Hey I just thought of a slogan.

No Solicitation.
Without participation. :p

dick b said:
I think Cash for Gold just registered here and is trying to buy our gold.

Then he should post in the appropriate forum section under " Wanted".

Maybe Knoxx should add a forum section for vendors to post their wanted ads, pretty soon we'll have them bidding against one another for what we have to offer. Wouldn't that be great getting paid above spot, no ebay fees.

Don't forget anyone selling here saves the listing fee, selling fee, picture hosting fee etc. Rember buy cheap - sell HIGH!!!

Palladium,

Yes i am correct! :p

I'm posting my interests in hopes to help and work with anyone whom might be looking for a better buyer in my area or close to! I've done my research on this forum and i've seen plenty of others doing it. This forum was another avenue to get in touch with others in the same industry. Excuse me if my wording past "your point" of aquiring potential business and some how crossed over into what you're
calling "commericialized solicitation".

What are you, the Gold Refining forum posting monitor??

My purpose on this forum is to learn more about the industry by what others post, make new business contacts and hopefully make some purchases along the way!
Not bash others because their intensions on this forum are different then mine.

Back