Refiners In Jacksonville Fl

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a 2 hr drive for you. I just had a phone call from Mr. Lopez, he operated in his new facility today.

You may call him @ 407-963-2955, his first name is Carlos.

Phil

No offense phil but I live right there,and I heard some negative things about that place.A person that brought some material to me said they almost made the mistake of selling some jewelry there,and the prices paid were offensive.
I am not personally familiar with them,however I have known my seller for a while and have no reason to disbelieve him.
I did however try to call them just now and even though its 4:30 it appears as though they are closed.So I looked on their website and saw some serious concerns,first was the payouts,it appears as though they pay 66% of spot for 24K.I do not know one person on the forum that would be that desperate to take that large of a hit on their gold.Another concern was that the testimonials they showed contained the individuals last names.I do not believe that is legal here in florida,but even if it is,I would not want my last name posted.There is nothing wrong with just putting the first name and their city,which is pretty much what every other place does.
They send you an envelope to mail your gold in.......sound familiar?You know Cash For Gold originated in florida.There are just too many red flags for me,but even if they are legitimate,their payouts are rediculous.And it does not state if they charge an assay fee,minimum amount fee,and nowhere does it say that they pay on the silver or palladium.
Two big thumbsdown from me!(again no offense phil)

No offense taken Mic.
I can only say what I have experienced. I met him in person on my trip home in nov., my brother that lives in Orlando is a close friend of his for many years & has sold scrap gold to him & received @ 95%, so did my brother that lives in Puerto Rico. I visited his facility that's being upgraded with extra security & top of the line equipment. Those prices are on the old website, which by the way when I talked to him 3 days ago he told me the lady that's putting together the new one is way behind schedule. Those are old quotes. In the testimonials website, first & last names are given:
"Brian Roswell.- I can't believe how fast this guys are! I sent my gold and I got my check in a blink of an eye.

Stephanny Sylvan.- This is great, I sent my gold hoping to gave some extra dollars for my old jewelry and I received much more than expected.

Samuel Olivares.- Awesome service, fast secure and hassle free.

Samantha Rodriguez.- I recommend it 100%. My experience was very satisfying. No delay on receiving my exchange kit or even more important my check.

Julia Alvares.- Thank you King's Gold Exchange, you rock!

Stanley Roberts.- “ Just wanted to say thanks! Your professionalism was exceptional. I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Mathew Braider.- I'm so happy. I received my payment today and I just can hide the excitement. Everybody is asking so I tell... I'm smiling thanks to kingsgoldexchange.com

Anonymous.- Hi, I am a very shy person and I couldn't picture myself going to some place to sell my gold, so I requested my exchange kit from King's Gold Exchange and I am very satisfied with the results. The service and the payment was great and I felt secure at all times.

Maria Paredes.- I have previously sent gold to other gold buyers and they pay what they pay, but from my experience I can tell that kingsgoldexchange.com are the ones who pay more. They really pay more!"

I'm sorry about the bad experienced your friend had, but I'll tell you this, that Lopez had a former employee, Elias Tavares, that did some things that were flatout wrong, that's why his no longer an employee nor represents King's Gold Exchange.

Rudeger asked a simple question, I gave him a simple & honest answer, from my experience.
I apologize if a did anything wrong. I take no offense, Mic. Thanks for watching our backs.

Phil

I tried to call that number again and still doesn't appear to be a good number,and I went on what you said about that being an old site,so I found this
http://kingsgoldevents.com/index.htm
The location of the link you left was in Wesley Chapel,which is about 2 hours south of orlando,this link goes to a King's Gold Exchange in orlando.I could not get through on that number either but it looks like more of a "modern" site.
Given the new information I found,and your testimony,I retract my rating.I will try to contact them sometime this week and get some definitive information for you guys.
It would be nice to have someone close like that to take some product to,and get 95% for it.

ok I have read thru all the posts, tried Kingsgoldevents.com with no success.

Can someone give me a reputable refiner in the Jacksonville Florida area please.

ok I have read thru all the posts, tried Kingsgoldevents.com with no success.

Can someone give me a reputable refiner in the Jacksonville Florida area please.<<

one can not give what does not exist.

Back