Removing component cell phone board

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franciz

Dear all,

I am wondering hoe to remove all the component from a cell phone?
I have read some post here about removing solder from PCB.
I have soak in whole cell phone board in pure HCl 35% for about 24Hr,
Its remove some of the component, There is alot still stick on the board.

May i know how can i speed up the process or is there a better way?

Thanks
Francis

No, I did not heat the solution. I know heating the solution will speed up the process but i am trying not to heat it and looking if any members here has better option?

Thanks

Franciz said:
No, I did not heat the solution. I know heating the solution will speed up the process but i am trying not to heat it and looking if any members here has better option?

Thanks
Blink! Blink!
Why would you not heat the solution? That, to me, is akin to owning a chain saw, but not running the engine to fell trees. It makes no sense at all. I trust you have a good reason for making that decision?

A guy (#1) was found carefully scouring the ground, as if he was looking for something.

A passerby (#2) asked what he was doing. He said "I'm looking for my lost wallet, which I believe to have been lost over there" (pointing to a dark and secluded spot).

"If you lost it over there, why on earth are you looking for it over here?", #2 inquired.

"Because the light's better", responds #1.

Harold

Harold_V said:
Franciz said:

Thanks
Blink! Blink!
Why would you not heat the solution? That, to me, is akin to owning a chain saw, but not running the engine to fell trees. It makes no sense at all. I trust you have a good reason for making that decision?

A guy (#1) was found carefully scouring the ground, as if he was looking for something.

A passerby (#2) asked what he was doing. He said "I'm looking for my lost wallet, which I believe to have been lost over there" (pointing to a dark and secluded spot).

"If you lost it over there, why on earth are you looking for it over here?", #2 inquired.

"Because the light's better", responds #1.

Harold

ROFLMAO :lol:

Latest posts

Back