Revolut online bank

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

As it happens I do have revolut account which is online bank. Works perfectly for me, I have used it when I want to send payments and avoid paypal fees. It is quite popular mostly in europe.
While you can set up free account with no fees at all I do have premium one, without going into much details one of the perks of premium account is higher referral bonus.
To make long story short anyone who is considering to open revolut account may want to contact me and if it is done through my referral link I will get referral bonus of 50 euro which I would gladly share 50:50 with whoever sign and create account there.
Offer is time limited to 13 days from now.
It require sign in through my referral link, verify identity, order free card and make 3 small payments.

Me and Ebay are going round and round right now because they want me to have a bank account, send them copies of my id and business license for this managed payment BS. Yeah....... Right buddy! Been there 20 years and it's over! You ain't getting access to that information.

Been using Cashapp the past couple years and never had a problem. Sent and received $10k US multiple times as well as sold $10k weekly in bitcoin. Never had any issues. Fees are very cheap. And withdraws show in my bank account instantly.

Andrew

What I like in this particular application is that you can create and use disposable card for online payments. It is destroyed after payment so nobody gets your card details.

Back