Reycler from Central America

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi thanks to all for share this information that is so interesting.

My name is Sebastian Gordillo and I work for a recycling company of ferrous and non-ferroues metals that have 15 years of experiencie whit offices and operations in Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
We are direct exporters to markets in Asia and the United States.

We have been buying e-scrap for the last year and allready sent two +5000Lbs high and low boards scrap to a refenery in Texas.

We have in our wearhouse +7000lbs of all type of boards (motherboards, pci cads, modem and cellphone etc) and +20000lbs of everthing elese (monitors, kerboards, mouses, printers UPS, cables.. etc)

Im very interestd to try to make a proces to the boards here becose the hand work is so much cheaper that in the States.

I watch Steve videos and im going to cut some fingers (to make a 1lb) and start whit the proces, i would try to document the proces so everybody can participate.

I dont know if this is the best solution for the quantitie that we have but I really want to make some gold :)

well i hope somebody can find this interesting, sorry for my english :?

ps: where i should post the proces?

Back