Scamer on forum thru PM's

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barren Realms 007

In Remembrance
I had this guy send me a PM of the following message.

Can we get this guy locked out of the forum please. He has sen't no public message. How many PM's has he sent?

solo4gold
http://www.goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15179

Gold Dust for sale From Mr. Solomon Pascal Aka.

Greetings From Solomon Aka,

We are small sale Gold minners here in the sub-region of West Africa in Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire looking for buyers or agents/brokers who will buy or market our gold dust. We got your contact through cote d'ivoire chamber of commerce and industry here in Abidjan.

We have large quantities of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of 12,500EUROS(Twelf Thousand five hundred EUROS), per kilo at 22carat / 92.05%Purity which is below world market price and presenly in our offices in ABIDJAN IN COTE D`IVOIRE, BURKINA FASO, COTONOU IN BENIN REPUBLIC.GHANA (ETC).

If you are interested to buy our Gold Dust, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible, for us to give you our Full Co-operate Offer (FCO).

We look forward in doing a long lasting business transaction with you.Please include your fax and direct telephone numbers.

Contact me through my private email if you are intrested : Email ; [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mr Solomon Pascal Aka.

Fournines said:
I gave him our bank account #'s. Was that a mistake? :oops:

That is fine, have him ship it to me and I will melt it and send it to you to assay and then you can send me my cut. I guess you will do away with the min charge and assay fee on these lot's? 8)

Here's a good one,harold said the guy got him too.....I about laughed my butt off.
Sorry harold but I had to tell them,it's not too often someone gets you!

I would have like to be standing behind him when he read that to see the flames coming out of his ears....And a camera to catch the expression... :mrgreen:

mic said:
Here's a good one,harold said the guy got him too.....I about laughed my butt off.
Sorry harold but I had to tell them,it's not too often someone gets you!
Do not misunderstand! I received his propaganda, he got nothing from me (except an attempt to ban, which had already been accomplished by Lou). I have spoken out AGAINST such things on a regular basis. Who the hell, in their right mind, would even begin to think that someone wants to make money for them?

Readers would do well to keep one thing in mind-----it would keep them from doing something stupid:

Money NEVER goes looking for people. People go looking for money----and they prey on those that think there's a free lunch.

Harold

This is almost a reason not to be too hard on these scammers...
Very occasionally you get to feel that justice really has been done.
There's been a story running in the papers here in the UK about a guy that killed his wife and his lovers husband and avoided been caught out,by chance he got a large lump of cash off her insurance. He used this to build his dental practice and did ok for a while and then he saw another chance to increase his wealth and invested in a scheme to recover looted gold from the Phillipines..... :roll:
Does anyone want to finish the story..

Back