• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

selling circuit boards ????

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donald236

Does any body know where i can sell my circuit boards that I've dismantled for the Pm's :?: :?: :?: (keeping in mind that some are broken-up) . :D :D : :D
also our salvage yards and metal yards do not accept circuit boards
( i live in a backwards town )

thanks in advance guys
donald

Try calling scrap metal places in larger towns. You may have to save up a good amount to make it worth it to drive an hour or so away.

-junkelly

I have dealt with this company for many years. They have always treated me fairly.

http://generalrefining1.reachlocal.net/industrial_refining_and_products.html

On their website, they say "refining services are only offered to the jewelry trade, precious metals buyers and dealers, dental professionals, gold mining companies, and industrial companies at this time." Does this mean that I cant have things refined unless I have a business? I buy precious metals... so does this mean I am a "precious metal buyer"?
Also, do you know about what % of spot they give?
Thanks

I forgot about that, it is in reference to The Patriot act. If I remember correctly they are most concerned with Section 352. I cannot remember what it says but it should be read.

Perhaps Harold or someone with a better knowledge of the legal system could shed some light on the subject.

As for their fees and % of spot I will find a past invoice and give you the numbers when I get back to the office on Tuesday.

Just got off the phone with them, they have changed their minds, they are only interested in the larger cpu chips of fingers or a Texas Instrument chip with solid gold pins ( they would not tell me the id # of the chip)

Back