Selling gold recommendations

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy Bothe

If anyone has any tips or knowledge of a good place to sell my gold in Knoxville TN please let me know. Thank you
Will attach a picture as soon as I get it presentable 😀

If anyone has any tips or knowledge of a good place to sell my gold in Knoxville TN please let me know. Thank you
Will attach a picture as soon as I get it presentable 😀

You can answer your own question with a simple google search --- type in - "gold buyers in knoxville tn" --- takes about 15 - 20 seconds to type that in --- that will give you a list of gold buyers in the Knoxville area along with links to their websites as well as directions/maps to their shops
It is an 11g bead 14k at the moment

If you are looking for an actual refinery in the hopes of getting a better deal good luck as actual refiners generally do not deal with such small amounts of gold

11 grams of 14K = 6.41 grams actual gold

Actual refineries are generally not interested in buying gold unless you have "at least" 3 - 5 troy ounces of "actual gold"

Kurt

You can answer your own question with a simple google search --- type in - "gold buyers in knoxville tn" --- takes about 15 - 20 seconds to type that in --- that will give you a list of gold buyers in the Knoxville area along with links to their websites as well as directions/maps to their shops

If you are looking for an actual refinery in the hopes of getting a better deal good luck as actual refiners generally do not deal with such small amounts of gold

11 grams of 14K = 6.41 grams actual gold

Actual refineries are generally not interested in buying gold unless you have "at least" 3 - 5 troy ounces of "actual gold"

Kurt
Another reason could be that a 14K 11g bead is not traceable (if it's theft or something else as most people melting gold will know how to refine it in stead of attempting to hide the form it's in and destroy the clearly recognizable karat stamp on jewelry), and they don't accept it for whatever reason, leaving the seller to look for alternative options.
The 'we buy gold' shops offer for your gold can feel like a rip off with small amounts, and they also need to verify what they buy and report any red flags.

Not accusing the OP of criminal behaviour, but the reasons for (edited:) declining or a very low offer making a low offer.

Back