• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling most of my computer related items

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grelko

I'm trying to get some money together to buy my woman an engagement ring. :D

Also, I don't have the time to work on this, so I'm going back to collecting/selling, instead of recovery/refining.

It would be a bulk deal, so I wouldn't be able to ship items seeing that I have liquids "AP, HCl"
Edit - updated in next post

I'm hoping to find someone fairly local "within driving distance" that wants everything.

All of the boards and components in this link are for sale, plus a few laptops, printers/scanners and a couple smaller flatscreen TVs. I have power supplies, some Cd/dvd drives, and another box or two aren't shown in these pictures. Plus all of the un-populated/scraped boards.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=24869&p=264056#p262909

Edit - A lot of the TV boards have the gold fingers clipped off, but I have them in a container.

A couple hundred pounds of boards have been scraped clean with a hammer/chisel. "not shown"

I'll toss in the scraped boards if you want to recover copper.

I also have probably 7 or 8 gallons of AP solution with components in it and some foils.

A set of 5 beakers from 50-1000 ml, tongs, glass stirring rods, some ceramic crucibles "used" one is new, PH strips, some un-used HCl, a blowtorch with MAPP gas that has only been used a couple times, plus a couple more items.

I never recovered much of anything so a good 99% or more of any PMs are still there, either in the containers of components, or still in my AP bucket. I saved all my solutions.

If anyone is interested, Please message your offers, and/or if you want specific pictures of any items let me know.

Once it gets a bit warmer outside, I'd be able to filter my solutions and dry any powders, then I should be able to ship these items depending on where it needs to go.

I still haven't had time to work on any of my computer items, but I've found a refinery accepts smaller amounts. I'm going to be shipping the materials out pretty soon.

Grelko said:
I still haven't had time to work on any of my computer items, but I've found a refinery accepts smaller amounts. I'm going to be shipping the materials out pretty soon.

Hey Grelko! Missed seeing you around. Good luck, and I hope it helps to get the perfect ring for the lucky lady! :wink:

Perhaps a ball park figure of what you want for all this might get a response seeing as most members problem is sourcing decent amounts of scrap to process.

Anyway you would like to share where its going Grelko? I too will be in need of a refinery in the coming months. I am working towards building a load for SIPI but I like having other options to look at. I had actually considered making you an offer originally and then life got in the way and I was away from the forum for about a week. I honestly had forgotten about this until seeing the recent posts today.

I thought about offering an antique Shopsmith lathe for trade and then remembered it was for a ring. Anyways, I have to get to work, take care.

Mike

It's been a while since I've been on here.

I was able to save up enough to get my fiance a beautiful ring :D

I've been busy and still never got around to shipping any items out, but it's going friday or monday for sure. I just need to call and let them know the approximate total weight and when it's ready to go.

I wasn't really sure on how much the components themselves would be worth, so I never got around to putting up a price for everything.

The refinery I will be shipping the components to is called Abington Reldan, located in Philadelphia Pa and they're also in New Jersey.

I don't quite have everything weighed out as of yet, but it should be between 100-150 pounds of components. That is after most of the plastic, steel, aluminum, copper windings and electrolytic capacitors have been removed. I was trying to "high grade" as much as I could before shipping it out.

Latest posts

Back