• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling my collection to help pay for father's cancer treatments bills and ect.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yonye23rd

Hello everyone my name is Tony I'm new here my father was just recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in the bones and pancreatic cancer and I wanna help out with all the bills and treatments Wich are outrageous he doesn't have ss or disability but is in the process of doing so he is In The hospital for the last week so I'm wanting to sell my collection I have some pictures attached and videos private message me and maybe we can make a deal was thinking on a set premium we can agree on

Attachments

• fblite_video-19.mp4
    7.1 MB
  • fblite_video-15.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • IMG_20231107_210825_03.jpg
    IMG_20231107_210825_03.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
Sorry to hear about his diagnosis, I've been in your position and it was not good.

I'm not sure what your collection is or what it's supposed to be and I'm not a geologist--is it possible to explain what exactly you are selling?

Thanks,

One could definetly see some gold with a phone microscope, but i see only three specimens? What you expect to get for them? I wish you best of luck anyhow.

Really to get whatever really I have a lot just my camera is no good I'll take a lot of better pics in a few when I get home I have quite a lot of specimens

I don't expect to get rich you know I just hope to get enough money to at least pay his bills till his ss gets approved or his disability check gets approved

This looks rather like ore than specimens, i'm no expert but unless you have a bunch of really big bags and the ore is really rich you would need to do a lot of pictures and individual selling of each rock.

I'm being really negative here, sorry for that.

You want to take pictures, as good as possible of each rock and post them on different places, here you come if you want to destroy a beautiful rock and get the cold gold.

Back