September 1 Gold Spot Challenge

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noxx,

I think they aren't finished manipulating the price to where they want it. They being, the guys that actually run everything important in this country.

larry

Ya, I suppose...

I've been told that there is a long lineup at Kitco (a major PMs buyer here)

Like if everyone is trying to sell.

Noxx,

I do know there are long waits with Kitco to get delivery if you are buying gold or silver.
But are you saying there is a long lineup at Kitco to sell gold and silver as well?

I'm not sure if it's busy only to sell PMs. It's probably busy in buying and selling. Surely a lot of precious metals are moving these times :D

It was a little bit lower than 820$, nearly 819$-818$

Absolutsecurity is very close :!:

Absolutsecurity said:
$817.45 for me!!!! :wink:

Glynn

I was gonna put down 823.00 but I will go low! :roll:

It dropped 25.20 today. I told you they weren't done fooling with it. It is at 804.70. There is a worldwide shortage of silver and gold and the prices are going down???????????? Go figure that one.

It looks like $804.90 is the magic number.

:arrow: Husker is the grand champion with a bid of $783 :!:

Well done, sir.

Everyone else check your bid to make sure.

Absolutsecurity said:
NAAAA! :x Thats sucks! It should have been how ever gets the closest! :roll: :wink:

At least that way I would have won! LOL!!!!!!!!!! 8) :lol:

Glynn

Dont think so. james122964 posted
Me thinks 805.06

Now THAT is close, but would not make Bob Barker happy.

Jim.

Thanks RnB. The chips (yes plural) just arrived. Talk about over and beyond. A 6x86 Cyrix also. SWEET!

Was a VERY Happy day today, going to the mailbox. Got the 2 chips in, and had 4 other packages. Got 8-1/10 12k specs, 9-1/20 14k and 1/20 12k pen/pencil/quill's, a 14K railroad watch, and a 18k gold watch (my best deal, that I literally stole off an auction). The 18k watch was by far the best paid for package in the mail today (the free chips were the best, because they are FREE, <BG>). Spent $78 (including shipping) for 34.5g of 18k material (have already stripped and elect tested the watch material), because the watch was beat to hell, and it attracted very few bidders. Would enjoy doing that (88% profit margin on 4/5 oz gold) about a dozen times each week.

Jim.

Glad you liked the Cyrix. They are a cool lookin' old chip. I'm currently stripping a batch in AP. It's tough to destroy the pretty ones!

Back