Shaker Tables?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. I purchased mine used and was able to test it for myself before I purchased.

I would also send a sample to mbmmllc for testing prior to purchase. It is a big investment and you want to be sure it is fit for your application.

Don't forget to anylise or assay the tailings for any residual value.

Best of luck and keep us all posted on your progress.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rickzeien said:
Not sure. I purchased mine used and was able to test it for myself before I purchased.

I would also send a sample to mbmmllc for testing prior to purchase. It is a big investment and you want to be sure it is fit for your application.

Don't forget to anylise or assay the tailings for any residual value.

Best of luck and keep us all posted on your progress.

Want to sell it once you are done cleaning up the steel? Lol

I only took in the ss powder to clean up to pay for the table.

If it starts gathering cob webs I might. LOL

Hello All,

I have another confusion related to this subject. Do bigger shaker tables give better recovery than smaller shaker tables? The bigger shaker tables have more groves/slots than smaller (138 & 60 respectively). The big table is 4.2 meter long and the small table is 2 meter long. I am being suggested that both will do the job to concentrate the material by the vendors back in China. I can't send samples to both as shipping is pretty expensive.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back