Some questions...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ulb

Hi everybody!

I am new to this and this site seems to be serious and alot of information

I have few questions that maybe some of you can help me out with.

1) Is there any way to extract, collect only the gold from boards?

2) If I extract,collect all the metals on boards can I in a later phase do the refining to seperate the gold?

3) can I mix cellphones, cables, and tv boards etc at one time?

4) is it better to cruch all the boards to a fine powder than to dip them into AR for example.

5) Can I cange the ratio of the mixture AR to extract only the gold?

Maybe stupid questions but I am new and I can see that I have alot of reading to do here.

Further, This was my first test just to see how it looks like, I used AR 1:3 for a bigger amount of cellphones and then I filtered it after 5 hours.
I hade the pot in room temperatur for some days and now its look like the image. Can I continue with this stuff in the pot to extract the gold?

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    974.8 KB
ulb said:
Hi everybody!

I am new to this and this site seems to be serious and alot of information

I have few questions that maybe some of you can help me out with.

1) Is there any way to extract, collect only the gold from boards?

2) If I extract,collect all the metals on boards can I in a later phase do the refining to seperate the gold?

3) can I mix cellphones, cables, and tv boards etc at one time?

4) is it better to cruch all the boards to a fine powder than to dip them into AR for example.

5) Can I cange the ratio of the mixture AR to extract only the gold?

Maybe stupid questions but I am new and I can see that I have alot of reading to do here.

Further, This was my first test just to see how it looks like, I used AR 1:3 for a bigger amount of cellphones and then I filtered it after 5 hours.
I hade the pot in room temperatur for some days and now its look like the image. Can I continue with this stuff in the pot to extract the gold?

Hi uld welcome to the forum , nice to see that some more scandinavians are joining.

The best way to get a good result is to study , you can start with reading hoke and i would sugest also to take the guided tour on the forum.
To find hoke , read some post several members have a free download link in the signature. for the guided tour find a post by lasersteve and read his signature
next several members have made some good dvd and videos have a look at them aswell.

to answer your questions
1 , not that i am aware of
2 , yes read hoke and you will learn how to , however if you have all th metals it will be a lot of work and a big mess
3 , I would never mix phones , TV and cables , if you studie what kind of metals are in your mix and read hoke , you will know why
4 , dipping boards in AR is not a smart idea , read hoke and you know why
5 , NO

with regards to the test from your cellphones , well now you know how it looks like , put it in a jar and write on it ( do not open before 20 august 2014 )
then put it away and start reading. Hoke and the many forum posts .

collect lots of cell phones, mother boards , and keep on reading , then seperate all your parts from the motherboards and cell phones , so that you have clean cell phones
then read some more . when you have a lot try to start with AP

kind regards scm

Hi scm!

Thank you very much for the answers. I was wondering what is AP?

Is there any page that shows all the chemical shortcuts so the reading will be easier?

Thanks again!

ULB

Check the links in fx. this thread: http://goldrefiningforum.com/~goldrefi/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=10020

That will answer all your questions. There is no short cut, start with forgetting everything you have read, heard or seen on youtube. Read and you will know why. Use especially the search function and spend some hours to browse the forum.

Welcome. You will see, there are extremely qualified and helpful people here, but the item of recovering and refining is also taken very serious. So, search and read. Soon you will understand that your experiment was not smart and you will be shocked about some dangers you until now haven't even been able to imagine.

Latest posts

Back