Someone with experience?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kole55

Hello everyone on the forum! I removed the fingers of 160 pieces RAM stick (that handles the AP). Now I have a question for someone who has had experience: I sank the rest of the plate with IC chips in HCl (10%) in the hope of acid to dissolve the solder, and you'll get free ic chips for further processing. So far I have removed the chips with a scalpel but is hard. Here is the third day stand in acid but no chip did not fall off, when shake plastic bucket has a lot of bubbles, but no chip not fallen away from the plate. I put 3 liters of acid (10%). The question is why not to separate chips, whether it comes to the strength of the acid or simply need more time to do the job acid. Thank you all for the feedback.

I've tried a couple of times before definitively switching to sand baths or a heat gun. Using 20% HCl and sun light as heat source did take about 3 days to clean most of them up.

Marco

Geo said:
This took about four days in AP with a bubblier. http://youtu.be/_Z9RialLO_Y
Geo, I really appreciate your posts, and I already looked Also the all your videos, during the two years since I follow the forum are quite interesting and instructive. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back