Spammer, ripe and ready to ban:

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter i

I have recieved the following PM:

Luc Russel Kofi said:
Luc Russel Kofi
Bp 547 Ashanti, Ghana,
West Africa.

E-mail:[email protected]

Dear Sir ,

I am Engr. Luc Russel Kofi, a native of Ashanti, Ghana republic, in West Africa.I am contacting you on behalf of my community which comprises of mainly local gold miners to represent them and as well look for prospective buyers for the bulk of gold mined locally in our community.

My community in conjuction with the village heads has in their possession this article:

GOLD DUST
QUANTITY.......650 KGs
PURITY...........96.6 PERCENT CLEAN
QUALITY..........22+ KARATS.

The community as well has the right to go into any contract of extractioner minning with any interested person or company depending on the discussion reached between both parties concerned.

We have been selling or dealing with local buyers and we have not been benefiting from them, some are given priviledge of taking it on credit but we usually have problems in payment, due to this reason, the villagers asked me to look for a foreign buyer, this makes me to contact you.

l remain to hear from you soonest.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Luc Russel Kofi

Not good...
You have to ask him to send you about 2-3oz sample to check on purity or so... After that - ban... Once saw lenghty email and fax conversation between nigerian bussinesman wanting to sell some gold dust and other person who after about 20-30 emails actually got sample from nigerian and it was worth about 500 usd or something like that...

Back