Subzero

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brjook

I been seeing everyone talking about it but where do you find it.I have googled it .Searched homedpot sears hell walgreens.Where do you find it?

It is a product that is sold by a company called iShor.I had a customer bring me some and as far as I can tell it is basically sodium nitrate.There is nothing special about it,other than the fact that it is rediculously expensive.If you search the forum for ishor you will see many posts about bad experiences from their customers.

Thanks Mic.I though it was something you buy at the store.I got 20 lbs Sodium Nitrate comeing monday but just hate sitting around and not being able to do any sort of refining.

I understand,my good friend is in arkansas and he has been inundated with snow so he has had a hard time processing lately.Forunately I live in florida so we have pretty good weather most of the time.

Florida, the beautiful sunshine state!!!!! 8) I might be around there this march.

I'm processing some cpu's for a friend & the weather is sloppy up here in Washingto state. One minute is rain, next is wet snow, temp's drop from upper 40's to low 20's... :shock: ; But I have a woodstove cranking in my basement! :p

I know two persons that tried shor... :roll: they are sorry they spent their money buying it.

Phil

I actually got a quote from ishore in early summer then found this site. I did not spend a dime on them and still refined gold. Well so much for them. :p

mic said:
I understand,my good friend is in arkansas and he has been inundated with snow so he has had a hard time processing lately.Forunately I live in florida so we have pretty good weather most of the time.

The feezing has been more of a problem than the snow. We have the system coming from the Gulf today and tomorrow with the temps in the 20's. No fum processing in weather like this. Having withdrawl symptoms. I might have to take up drinking to pass the time...... :| 8) :mrgreen: :shock:

Barren Realms 007 said:
The feezing has been more of a problem than the snow. We have the system coming from the Gulf today and tomorrow with the temps in the 20's. No fum processing in weather like this. Having withdrawl symptoms. I might have to take up drinking to pass the time......
Seeee and if you came down here,you'd have someone to help you process,warm weather,AND A DRINKING BUDDY! Its a win,win,win,win situation.

mic said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
The feezing has been more of a problem than the snow. We have the system coming from the Gulf today and tomorrow with the temps in the 20's. No fum processing in weather like this. Having withdrawl symptoms. I might have to take up drinking to pass the time......
Seeee and if you came down here,you'd have someone to help you process,warm weather,AND A DRINKING BUDDY! Its a win,win,win,win situation.

And give up this huge house of mine..ROFL
I didn't say I hated the weather just the withdrawls from not being able to refine. Besides when I wake up in the morning to the new snow fall the view will be perfect. I will send you pictures of the new one so you can gawk... 8)

Latest posts

Back